Transfer Rumour Bobby Thomas (1 Viewer)

Terry_dactyl

I’ve been surprised how much people enthused about him after we played them. Thought he looked an old school donkey who looked good only because he was allowed to manhandle Gyokeres all game. Think he’d get ripped to shreds with rapid forwards and a decent referee.
Really?
Ive seen him a few times. I think hes a ball playing centre half, and hard as nails…a la Fadz.
Possibly only played like that against Vik because that’s what he needed to do?
If we get Kitching as well, I’ll be happy enough. Sounds like he’ll compliment rest of the back 3. Would love us to sign McNally. Dunno how realistic that is though.
Sounds like the baggies want to keep Kipre anyway.

Blind-Faith

Thought Kipre looked very good against us, would like him here but can’t see it happening.

1 more LCB to get, another striker , 1 rwb and one more rcb and after that, we’re really being spoilt aren’t we? 😂

Esoterica

Really?
Ive seen him a few times. I think hes a ball playing centre half, and hard as nails…a la Fadz.
Possibly only played like that against Vik because that’s what he needed to do?
If we get Kitching as well, I’ll be happy enough. Sounds like he’ll compliment rest of the back 3. Would love us to sign McNally. Dunno how realistic that is though.
Sounds like the baggies want to keep Kipre anyway.
We probably owe the entire forum an apology after that. Sorry everyone for generating a civil conversation about a player 😀

Last edited:

skyblu3sk

We probably owe the entire forum an apology now after that. Sorry everyone for generating a civil conversation about a player 😀
Youre The Worst I Hate You GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Thomas ( the tank engine) and Mark Robins ( the fat controller ) 😂

covcity4life

Was brilliant for 75mins

Kinda at fault for both goals? May have got that wrong though. Sheaf lost his man for the second goal tbf

Evo1883

I know he had a part to play in the equaliser , but looks a really talented player

Ashdown

Very impressed with this lad, I can only assume his previous club were blessed with plenty of decent defenders to let him go.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Looked good and covered for Eccles well. Surprised by his forays forward. Did get caught out for their first but apart from that imppressive.

fatso

Really impressed with his performance today, he tired badly towards the end, but I can see him being some player when up to speed. Could be a bargain.

Users who are viewing this thread