Transfer Rumour Bobby Thomas (2 Viewers)

usskyblue

Well he’s just said he thinks the training ground is good LOL
roflcopter.gif

Skyblueweeman

So to recap, we've signed...

Da Silva
Simms
Latibeaudiere
Thomas
Collins
Sakamoto

Is that right?

Seemingly a decent window so far. We need more bodies in the door. I get that the feeling we won't use all 5 loans...not sure why.

Get Gus to sign, 4 more perms and 2-3 decent loans and this season 'could' be great.

Ccfcisparks

Da Silva
Simms
Latibeaudiere
Thomas
Collins
Sakamoto

Is that right?

Seemingly a decent window so far. We need more bodies in the door. I get that the feeling we won't use all 5 loans...not sure why.

Get Gus to sign, 4 more perms and 2-3 decent loans and this season 'could' be great.
Mad thing is we paid fees for 5 out of those 6. Last year didn’t we only sign Palmer permanently, and on a free as well

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!

Da Silva
Simms
Latibeaudiere
Thomas
Collins
Sakamoto

Is that right?

I think fewer loans could give us better quality as we'd be able to guarantee game time.

Imagine Tella/Archer up front with Simms...

Mucca Mad Boys

We've just signed two RCBs, I'd be surprised if we went for him now. Priority is at least one LCB now.
We’ll sign a left sided defender soon. I do think McFadz needs to be replaced at some point. I think McNally could fill in that role in the future.

I’ve seen Latibeaudiere has played left back in his career so may be able to cover there.

skyblueelephant76

We’ll sign a left sided defender soon. I do think McFadz needs to be replaced at some point. I think McNally could fill in that role in the future.

I’ve seen Latibeaudiere has played left back in his career so may be able to cover there.
Based on how we were trying to play out from the back today using Collins, I think McNally would struggle in that system.

Winny the Bish

I think fewer loans could give us better quality as we'd be able to guarantee game time.

Imagine Tella/Archer up front with Simms...
Archer is my absolute not even saying it out loud because people will call me mental dream signing.

Him and Simms would be unstoppable.

Users who are viewing this thread