Boddy meets the farmers (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

You are all annoying cunts.

I'm also an idiot for continuing to read every post in hope someone would say something useful.

giphy.gif

Samo

You are all annoying cunts.

I'm also an idiot for continuing to read every post in hope someone would say something useful.

You'll plough a lonely furrow with that attitude mate... you reap what you sow. Don't be so pig headed... why not join in and help us harvest some top quality puns.

usskyblue

Fuckin bunch of pheasants. He couldn’t attend because he found lettuce up his arse…

… apparently it’s only the tip of the iceberg

• Haha
Reactions: AOM

procdoc

In all seriousness , Boddy said that if any of the big three are sold we will just plough on as always

Sbarcher

He was sad we lost the High Field.

Sky Blue Harry H

65 posts - and diddly squat. I was intending to go to this, but due to my son busking in Stratford, I got home late and had to go to and see my stepfather instead of walking 20 yards from home to the venue. bloody annoying, as I was interested to see what the turnout was Did you go @rob9872 ?

rob9872

65 posts - and diddly squat. I was intending to go to this, but due to my son busking in Stratford, I got home late and had to go to and see my stepfather instead of walking 20 yards from home to the venue. bloody annoying, as I was interested to see what the turnout was Did you go @rob9872 ?
I didn't go either mate

clint van damme

I didn't go either mate

I did wonder what the reluctance was to share what was said but that explains it, though I'm sure there's a few other members on here.

Users who are viewing this thread