Bodyguard on Bbc (1 Viewer)

Grendel

I wonder who the bodyguards wife’s lover is

Otis

Or the PM.

Would make perfect sense for David Budd to be banging the home secretary and his wife to be bonking the prime minister.

It's all pretty far fetched anyway, so don't think it could get any dafter.

Sky_Blue_Daz

It’s on for a bit longer tonight, hope it gives a definitive answer .

Sky_Blue_Daz

First 45 minutes was very enjoyable but I felt a bit let down when tb the ending

Also can’t see a second series from how it finished

lifeskyblue

Excellent until the moment he hopped over the wall; tense and riveting. Then a bit of a let down; poor attempt to tie up ends and a bit of afterthought. Thought the nadya character could have been better used in the interview and as for the security services element...less said the better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Otis

First 45 minutes was very enjoyable but I felt a bit let down when tb the ending

Also can’t see a second series from how it finished
Yeah, thought it was excellent, but then the dénouement was all a little bit of a let down and I was expecting one last big final twist.

I said to my daughter 'Now you just watch that car explode', but .....
they simply drove off into the sunset

Sky_Blue_Daz

Yeah, thought it was excellent, but then the dénouement was all a little bit of a let down and I was expecting one last big final twist.

I said to my daughter 'Now you just watch that car explode', but .....
they simply drove off into the sunset
Or have a car follow them

Sky_Blue_Daz

One other plot hole that annoyed me

He had all that armed police helicopters and explosives team on him yet he managed to give them all the slip and get into chantels place undetected !

Otis

One other plot hole that annoyed me

He had all that armed police helicopters and explosives team on him yet he managed to give them all the slip and get into chantels place undetected !

Ha! Yes.

Loads of potholes, but still really liked it because of the tension and mystery as to who did it etc. Am used to Line of Duty and all its massive potholes, so it came as no surprise.

It's all very 'jump off the room, or through an open window and land in the passing haycart or refuse bin truck' stuff.

I really liked the David Budd character and his wife and Julia Montague, so always found it intriguing.

clint van damme

absolute nonsense in the end but enjoyable nonsense. The plot had more holes than a Swiss cheese!
Didn't see the Line of duty preview but agree with Otis, the last series was a bit too far fetched. It could have been written by the same people who wrote the Bodyguard.

Otis

absolute nonsense in the end but enjoyable nonsense. The plot had more holes than a Swiss cheese!
Didn't see the Line of duty preview but agree with Otis, the last series was a bit too far fetched. It could have been written by the same people who wrote the Bodyguard.
NSS!!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I've just skipped all the comments here because I haven't yet seen it and didn't want to see any spoilers! I've heard so much about this recently, I'm going to give it a watch. I assume it can be viewed on iPlayer?

Nick

Administrator
I've just skipped all the comments here because I haven't yet seen it and didn't want to see any spoilers! I've heard so much about this recently, I'm going to give it a watch. I assume it can be viewed on iPlayer?
At least that way you can binge them all in one go

ccfcway

watched it all last night.

First episode and last episode were great. The rest were ok. It lost something when Keely died (if shes dead). Cant help thinking they have saved "who is Budds wifes boyfriend" until series 2

RegTheDonk

watched it all last night.

First episode and last episode were great. The rest were ok. It lost something when Keely died (if shes dead). Cant help thinking they have saved "who is Budds wifes boyfriend" until series 2
Just finished binging last week. Enjoyed it - and refreshing that it all got tied up in the final episode. Makes a change not to have a cliff hanger, making you wait for series 2. Isn't the lead guy in the frame for the next James Bond?

Users who are viewing this thread