Bolton tickets (3 Viewers)

Brylowes

Logged into their site ‘tried to purchase ticket but it then says ‘no events or tickets available :emoji_fearful:
Edit> just seen update from Bolton, will try again later.

pusbccfc

Would be ideal if they slashed the prices considering the extra costs for travel.

Grendel

Won't they also have to let last seasons ST holders in for free seeing as they were a match short?

No and as none have been sold it’s £24 for all supporters

skybluesam66

Think that’s what a lot of them are cheesed-off about tbf. They ‘lost’ a match last season and want it recognised this. Seems reasonable.
be interesting what clubs do if and when Bury pull out as now seems inevitable. 1 match revenue lost but at the same time STH getting a game less and for us it is the Boxing Day game

Liquid Gold

be interesting what clubs do if and when Bury pull out as now seems inevitable. 1 match revenue lost but at the same time STH getting a game less and for us it is the Boxing Day game
I know it is nothing in the scheme of things but I’d be gutted to lose the Boxing Day game.

covcity4life

hope we stuff them and then they sort themselves out and survive. Bolton vs arsenal from 90s when owen coyle scored is one of best games i saw as a kid

Terry Gibson's perm

Why didn’t the efl sort out bury in the summer when they were putting deadlines on us?

Evo1883

With all the problems at places like Bury or Stockport over the years, I've never understood why the "class of 92" never put their money into an established local club with history over their vanity project at Salford

mark82

With all the problems at places like Bury or Stockport over the years, I've never understood why the "class of 92" never put their money into an established local club with history over their vanity project at Salford

So it would've been ok for them to plough money into Bury or Stockport, but not Salford? Who sets which clubs are ok to invest in?

fernandopartridge

Neville Neville was president or something at Bury, the Neville brothers are from there.

mark82

Bolton ticket office are hoping to start selling from 12pm, but they are also currently in the dark

Saw something on twitter that someone had called the Bolton ticket office and they believed it was something to do with pricing. Will be annoying if the delay is just so they can knock a couple of quid off each ticket. If it's a reduction, let's hope it's a good one.

Would be nice for the takeover to complete, but selfishly I'd rather that was after this weekend!

Evo1883

So it would've been ok for them to plough money into Bury or Stockport, but not Salford? Who sets which clubs are ok to invest in?

Nobody, I just don't see why you would ignore local clubs like Stockport who have been through the mill, and seek to take a club who had no issues but were established non league to the top..i mean Salford don't have the fans/revenue to sustain the financial demands that will be set in league 2 and 1, how will they Wang FFP when it eventually becomes an issue.. Stockport surely was the better option

I genuinely don't care, just an opinion

mark82

Nobody, I just don't see why you would ignore local clubs like Stockport who have been through the mill, and seek to take a club who had no issues but were established non league to the top..i mean Salford don't have the fans/revenue to sustain the financial demands that will be set in league 2 and 1, how will they Wang FFP when it eventually becomes an issue.. Stockport surely was the better option

Would be nice for those clubs to get investment, I just don't get the jealousy over a little club getting investment (not necessarily from you, talking more generally). Maybe they'll build a fan base that can sustain it, maybe they won't, but they have as much right to it as any other team.

Evo1883

Would be nice for those clubs to get investment, I just don't get the jealousy over a little club getting investment (not necessarily from you, talking more generally). Maybe they'll build a fan base that can sustain it, maybe they won't, but they have as much right to it as any other team.

I don't disagree, I just don't get it.

mark82

That's what I mean its strange

Just the Neville's though. The others don't have a connection with Bury. Obviously Scholes is Oldham. I'm guessing someone like Salford was easier to all agree on as there are less pre-existing loyalties.

beatbox

Just refreshed and now I am in a queue apparently...

The Online Box Office is currently busy. You are waiting in a queue...
Please do not navigate away from this page, or you may lose your position in the queue. Below is an estimate of how long you will have to wait before you are admitted.
Thank you for your patience.

Liquid Gold

Just the falseness of it all. Attendances of a few hundred not that long ago but now because "The class of 92" roll up and chuck money at it turns out they have thousands of fans. A football club and support of it is part of the community passed down from generation to generation. Bury and Stockport have that, apart from a few cases Salford don't.

Adge

Just refreshed and now I am in a queue apparently...

The Online Box Office is currently busy. You are waiting in a queue...
Please do not navigate away from this page, or you may lose your position in the queue. Below is an estimate of how long you will have to wait before you are admitted.
Thank you for your patience.
Same, hope I’m ahead of you! :emoji_grimacing:

Magwitch

Just the Neville's though. The others don't have a connection with Bury. Obviously Scholes is Oldham. I'm guessing someone like Salford was easier to all agree on as there are less pre-existing loyalties.
There is potential there though it’s a city in its own right and we know they are not going to suck support from United or City but a lot of Mancs locals can’t. get or afford Premiership tickets

Brylowes

I genuinely don't care, just an opinion
Don’t a lot of priced out/Disgruntled UTD fans follow Salford ‘could have
had some bearing on their choice of club to invest in.

tskezz

I think Salford as United are actually in Salford not Manchester.

Adge

What the hell is going on? No options now available again!

Users who are viewing this thread