Bookies odds (1 Viewer)

PVA

They have us as 5th best team in the league now

Screenshot_20240120-210007.png

Astute

They have us as 5th best team in the league now

View attachment 33517
Shockingly bad odds.

3 promotion places up for grabs yet 4 sides odds on.

I said after we beat Leicester that the odds were wrong then. They had us at longer odds than Sunderland. Their season is more or less over. I even think they will be in the bottom half soon.

fernandopartridge

Shockingly bad odds.

3 promotion places up for grabs yet 4 sides odds on.

I said after we beat Leicester that the odds were wrong then. They had us at longer odds than Sunderland. Their season is more or less over. I even think they will be in the bottom half soon.
I know you hang about on Ready to Go but come on, there are 18 games left, probably a bit hysterical to say their season is over.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Astute

I know you hang about on Ready to Go but come on, there are 18 games left, probably a bit hysterical to say their season is over.

18 games to go yes. Would you be confident if we didn't have a striker? They're now in 10th. 2 wins, 1 draw and 5 defeats in the last 8 games. Why do you call it a bit hysterical?

It's just common sense.

Astute

No I don't think so, neither do the fan's.
But they do.

I get digs on here all the time for having a look at what teams supporters are saying. But maybe it's why my predictions are normally spot on and those who have digs are miles off.

And as I have stated several times in the past I do go to their occasional games with mates from Sunderland. I have listed lots of problems at their club. Their coach (not a manager) doesn't even choose the players coming in.

fernandopartridge

18 games to go yes. Would you be confident if we didn't have a striker? They're now in 10th. 2 wins, 1 draw and 5 defeats in the last 8 games. Why do you call it a bit hysterical?

It's just common sense.
For the reasons I've already stated. You just don't know what is going to happen. At this point last season we were 15th and 7 points off the play offs.

thekidfromstrettoncamp

It's just common sense.
and the poor sods have got Micheal Beale as manager.One I don't rate. The owners think they know more about managing a club than the likes of Mobray.For me their only way is down from 10th

Users who are viewing this thread