Match Thread Bournemouth (A) Sat 10th (7 Viewers)

Marty

It's 100th minute and we're 4-1, why are our last fit CB's sprinting up and down the pitch. FFS, use your head lads.

stupot07

Totally agree. Don't feel the same way as I did vs QPR.
Common theme though - not helping ourselves at the back mixed in with poor goalkeeping.
Add in being soft up top too. Story of the season.
To be honest I'm more pissed off with us in the attacking third. We had some nice ball but it breaks down far too often with poor decision making.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

junglej13

Why the hell is McCallum taking corners. I genuinely can't remember the last positive contribution he had on an attack. Gets in decent positions and continually hits the first man or aimlessly floats it beyond the far post.

play_in_skyblue_stripes

In hindsight all the results went as expected, Surprised Wycombe lost and a big shame Blackburn equalised

A 4-1 defeat is never a good day.

I think we can now assume Birmingham are just too strong to go down.
Between Rotherham, Coventry , Derby and maybe Huddersfield. Nothing ground shaking in that analysis I know.

Coventry have to get something in remaining 3 away games.

oscillatewildly

Absolute gulf in class. They are the best side we have played all season in my eyes. Multiple players cost eight figure sums. Other results not too bad.
Yeah, never expected a jot from this game - Disappointed about conceding that fourth and the injury to Pask.
By and large other results going our way - especially good to see Huddersfield & Rotherham playing out their one legged arse kicking contest.

Users who are viewing this thread