Box at the RicohN (1 Viewer)

The Gentleman

Does anyone know the standard price for a box at the Ricoh. Thinking about having one for the Notts County game as we will be dressed up for the boxing do later on in the Arena.

ccfc1234

Check out the commercial section on the CCFC website numbers you need there. Hope the boxing is made sweeter by a resounding win before hand.

Otis

Can't remember how much I paid, but I do know my Wasps one was at least twice the price.

italiahorse

Does anyone know the standard price for a box at the Ricoh. Thinking about having one for the Notts County game as we will be dressed up for the boxing do later on in the Arena.

My daughter is boxing that night and I'm on one of the VIP tables.
I would think the boxes are dirt cheap at the moment.

torchomatic

Being a Gentleman I presumed you dressed up all the time.

AndreasB

£180 quid plus Vat for a box - 16 quid a person if there are 12 of you plus free parking.
JPT 10 quid for exec seats
FA Cup 15 quid for exec package

Cheapest corporate experience in the country by a mile.

But we are too expensive, dont care about fans thats why only 7000 turn up etc etc

Skyblueweeman

£180 quid plus Vat for a box - 16 quid a person if there are 12 of you plus free parking.
JPT 10 quid for exec seats
FA Cup 15 quid for exec package

Cheapest corporate experience in the country by a mile.

But we are too expensive, dont care about fans thats why only 7000 turn up etc etc

Is that for real? That's a f*&king bargain if true.

skybluebeduff

Screw the box, get a nice carvery down ya!! You have 55mins to book! ;)

Our matchday restaurant package is available for the special price of just £40 + VAT for the match.

PLEASE NOTE: Restaurant Bookings need to be made by 2pm on Wednesday, November 5th so book early to avoid disappointment.

Your day includes:

• Two course Sunday carvery meal
• Glass-fronted, pitch view restaurant
• Hospitality lounge access
• Cash bar facility
• Padded corporate balcony seat
• Match-day programme
• Team-sheet
• Pre-match interview with former players and current squad players
• Post-match Man of the Match interview
• Car parking (one space per 4 places booked)
• Get all of these benefits for just £40 + VAT per person

The Lurker

The box is good buddy. We done it 2 years ago. Sky sports news on in the room. Fit waitress serving. Beer is nice too

Users who are viewing this thread