Boxing (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Bar the Welsh lad at the start the fights have all been boring so far

Sky_Blue_Daz

Off out in a bit with my son to go and watch the fight.Not sure where we'll watch it yet ? Don't know what time A.J fight starts though,bet it will be late.
Fancy A.J. to knock Parker out in five or six rounds.
Try the craftsman, plenty of screens

SlowerThanPlatt

Joshua will win this IMO but don’t underestimate Parker. He’s undefeated and a belt holder although 2 of his last 3 fights have been won by MD. Little value in Joshua at 2/11 so got £20 on Parker at 11/2

Adge

Jeez-hope the main event is better than the crap so far-I payed £25 for this pap!

CJ_covblaze

Some hit to finish it. Probably didn’t need the final punch. Pretty underwhelming undercard. The whole lot were only 2-1 at the bookies for a six fold!

Nick

Administrator
What a pile of wank. Not even a decent punch landed, took an elbow to cut him.

The whole event bar the price fight was woeful.

tisza

Dull that one.
Parker happy to stay out of reach and pick up his cheque.
Joshua happy to box behind his reach with the jab. About 3 decent shots in the whole fight.
Referee killed the flow as well.

Reactions: vow

Nick

Administrator
Dull that one.
Parker happy to stay out of reach and pick up his cheque.
Joshua happy to box behind his reach with the jab. About 3 decent shots in the whole fight.
Referee killed the flow as well.
I thought Parker wanted to get in, kept trying to go at the body. Joshua just had to grab him to break it down

no_loyalty

Glad I didn't have to pay to watch that shite.

Will it be Wilder next for Joshua?

tisza

I thought Parker wanted to get in, kept trying to go at the body. Joshua just had to grab him to break it down
Head was down too low (below his shoulders) when he was going in an getting in too close - never going to get any decent shots in that low or that close. Idea was a good one. Most times Joshua was just stopping from lifting his head into him. Parker caught him a few times with the head - nothing outrageous though.

Covstu

Agree I think AJ will win albeit wont be a walk over particularly if Parker can get round his jab. I wasn't too impressed with Parker against Fury or Takam (having said that Takam has impressed me against both). I Can see this going the distance however....
Thank you very much, nice 48 quid

Sky_Blue_Daz

Felt sorry for price, he took a hell of a shot

hill83

I don’t know what people expect. Every fighter fights to not lose. It’s not a rocky film.

bringbackrattles

Talking in the club watching the fight a bloke said a young Tyson would have knocked both of these out in a couple of rounds. I like AJ but he seems reluctant at times to finish off his opponent. But Parker is tough so maybe easier said than done. By the way has that woman stopped singing the New Zealand anthem yet !

Reactions: vow

vow

Talking in the club watching the fight a bloke said a young Tyson would have knocked both of these out in a couple of rounds. I like AJ but he seems reluctant at times to finish off his opponent. But Parker is tough so maybe easier said than done. By the way has that woman stopped singing the New Zealand anthem yet !
I think she sung 2 anthems? NZ and Samoan? But yeah, went on a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread