boxing (1 Viewer)

Adge

Fair play-decent finish that and Povetkin has never been stopped before remember.

Adge

A young Mike Tyson would destroy any of these heavyweights today ....With one hand !
Yep, no one would get near him. Iron Mike was an animal. Unfortunately due to his lifestyle and his hangers on he ended up beating himself.

Sky_Blue_Daz

So who next for AJ ?

I would like to see Whyte be given a rematch but I suppose it will be Usyk or the winner of Wilder and Fury

Macca

So who next for AJ ?

I would like to see Whyte be given a rematch but I suppose it will be Usyk or the winner of Wilder and Fury

Needs a proper fight. Get that he is earning his money but if he doesn't take on a proper fight soon he will be remembered as a nobody

Covstu

Needs a proper fight. Get that he is earning his money but if he doesn't take on a proper fight soon he will be remembered as a nobody
To be honest I don’t think there is much out there so it has to be Wilder or on the off chance that Fury beats him

tisza

aren't many fights out there. never is at heavyweight.
Klitscho fought a load of nothing fighters because there wasn't much else available.

Covkid1968#

So who next for AJ ?

Whyte is currently living above my local.... nice bloke.... fecking huge. Promised all us locals a t-shirt.... I’m like... fecks sake mate, what about some tickets.

CCFC88

That's the point though he's never fit or at " 100%" !
That's a pretty outlandish statement, he's been 100% for every fight up until his struggles, including giving one of the most dominant champs in history a schooling.

He's never lost a fight, if you think he's never been fit or 100% and he's achieved what he has that just shows how far above he is everyone else.

Adge

Bit of a surprise that one. Groves days in the sun have been over since the Froch rematch really.

Nick

Administrator
Was it any good? Completely forgot it was on, not much in the press etc about it before hand.

tisza

Was it any good? Completely forgot it was on, not much in the press etc about it before hand.
No press because in Saudi Arabia and on itv pay TV.
Was a decent fight. Did look like a really good 12 rounder until Smith tagged him. Groves just ahead on points before the ko. Had it been hyped here and in a stadium people would be talking about a rematch. They would easily have a filled somewhere like Goodison.

Adge

Isn’t it always. Loads of guff and hot air for the cameras to promote the fight and both will be having a game of golf together the day after.

Nick

Administrator
If they really hated each other and wanted to scrap at the press conference then they would, that's what I'd want to see. If they are just going to pretend and wait to be held back then it's pointless.

It's getting far too WWE.

Westendlad

If they really hated each other and wanted to scrap at the press conference then they would, that's what I'd want to see. If they are just going to pretend and wait to be held back then it's pointless.

It's getting far too WWE.
You might be to young Nick but back in the 80's our own Errol Christie and Mark kaylor proper hated each other.

Users who are viewing this thread