Match Thread Bradford City vs. Coventry City Match Thread - Tuesday 23rd Oct (2 Viewers)

stay_up_skyblues

I feel sorry for bakayoko. scores a brace and then can't get in the team. I would have chucked him on in the last 10 to hold up balls

He will get his chance. For once, we are actually spoiled with the wealth of talent we have. I have no doubt Baka will come in/on and score some important goals this year. Probably replace one of the forwards who get poached in Jan or end of season.

Sky Blue Harry H

Doncaster and Accrington at home now HUGE games 4 points minimum...

Fingers crossed a few more numbers through the door with our current form.

I think 3 points would be ok - both tricky teams and if we turn one of the two over I'd take that, as we'd still be heading in the right direction. Obviously I'd love more points (and a 6 game winning streak!!)

pusbccfc

Jonson's could of chances were good saves from what I remember.

He's playing in a way similar to that of Leon Clarke a few years ago. Winding up defenders and being a bit of a twat. Goals are slowly coming from him as well.

no_loyalty

Doncaster and Accrington at home now HUGE games 4 points minimum...

Fingers crossed a few more numbers through the door with our current form.

They should charge £5 for the Accrington game and give thousands of tickets away to schools, to boost the attendance to get behind the team.

theferret

We need to work on our game management, but aside from that it was pretty dominant. Four goals, 2 sitters missed and a series of half chances. Bradford's goals came out of nothing, and for a team playing at home throwing everything at us to get back into the game they didn't create much. Can't see many negatives at all from tonight and we seemed to have another gear. Great result.

fernandopartridge

We need to work on our game management, but aside from that it was pretty dominant. Four goals, 2 sitters missed and a series of half chances. Bradford's goals came out of nothing, and for a team playing at home throwing everything at us to get back into the game they didn't create much. Can't see many negatives at all from tonight and we seemed to have another gear. Great result.
Excellent summary

jordan210

We need to cut out waisting free kicks and sloppy atmpted clearances.a lot of swing and misses.

Thomas really needs to get a goal. He has all the skills and the ball just sticks to him. But hasn’t found his shooting boots yet.

Sterling is coming on leaps and bounds each match and growing in to a great player.

JCH is showing a lot more than before just needs a bit more composure in front of goal.

Nick

Administrator
Bradford want a protest. Wasn't so long ago people were wanking over them because of cheap ST's as well run. Bad start to the season and it will be down to the EFL cuddling them.

Philosorapter

Doncaster should be a hard match but home advantage and form on our side whilst form is slipping for Doncaster.

Could be another win!

CJ_covblaze

Decent result. They were clueless. We looked good. Thomas and Hiwula looked dangerous every time they got the ball. The Bradford defence couldn’t handle JCH. Hyam and Davies were both pretty solid.

Users who are viewing this thread