Break even (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Moff

He said "he can hold his head high" as he never went to sixfields.

I hate all that sort of stuff.

I didn't go to Sixfields, but also respect that people did. I am not better or worse than those that went, or didn't.

To be honest G, we can all hold our heads high, as sticking with this club through thick and thin, has been hard going and no barrel of laughs.

Skyblueweeman

I hate all that sort of stuff.

I didn't go to Sixfields, but also respect that people did. I am not better or worse than those that went, or didn't.

To be honest G, we can all hold our heads high, as sticking with this club through thick and thin, has been hard going and no barrel of laughs.

The point I was making though Moff with Italia is that he wouldn't go and watch a team who were kind of temporarily franchised but does go and watch a team who have been permanently franchised.

That's what I was getting at.

WM

italiahorse

The point I was making though Moff with Italia is that he wouldn't go and watch a team who were kind of temporarily franchised but does go and watch a team who have been permanently franchised.

WM

It's not about franchising for me.
I believed if I went to Northampton it would delay my team coming back to Coventry so I never went.
In that respect I thought that people who went just delayed the process. I thought that if 7000 went they would stay out there for good.
However I never slagged anyone off for going but did try and put the obvious case over that Sisu wanted us there to get the stadium freehold.
As for Wasps I just turned up to watch the first game and enjoyed it. More importantly the person I go with to City away matches enjoyed it.
It was obvious to me from the start that Wasps were here for the long term so since then I have tried to put it over that we need to work with Wasps to make the best of the poor position we are in.
Not working with them will achieve nothing and so any court case involving Wasps could result in a similar situation to CCC where retribution is taken against the club,

clint van damme

It's not about franchising for me.
I believed if I went to Northampton it would delay my team coming back to Coventry so I never went.
In that respect I thought that people who went just delayed the process. I thought that if 7000 went they would stay out there for good.
However I never slagged anyone off for going but did try and put the obvious case over that Sisu wanted us there to get the stadium freehold.
As for Wasps I just turned up to watch the first game and enjoyed it. More importantly the person I go with to City away matches enjoyed it.
It was obvious to me from the start that Wasps were here for the long term so since then I have tried to put it over that we need to work with Wasps to make the best of the poor position we are in.
Not working with them will achieve nothing and so any court case involving Wasps could result in a similar situation to CCC where retribution is taken against the club,
so you never went to Northampton because you thought it would delay the teams return to the Ricoh but you're quite happy to watch wasps even though their fans have been through the same shit and their presence, whatever the rights and wrongs, could hasten the demise of our club?

dongonzalos

so you never went to Northampton because you thought it would delay the teams return to the Ricoh but you're quite happy to watch wasps even though their fans have been through the same shit and their presence, whatever the rights and wrongs, could hasten the demise of our club?

I never went to Northampton because I also thought going would increase the chances of us staying there.
Secondly we were not 'forced out' so I couldn't back the move.

Last edited:

Moff

WM

Hi Weeman, apologies this wasn't anything towards your post, it was more a reflection to G on the abuse the Sixfields fans got. I didn't go, but we are all free to make our own choices.

Re the point you made, I fully agree!

italiahorse

They moved for the best as shown by the lack of protest at the move. Don't know the actual numbers that followed but it seems pretty high.
You would have to say that its a gamble that has paid off.
We moved for the worst and lost everything,

Grendel

They moved for the best as shown by the lack of protest at the move. Don't know the actual numbers that followed but it seems pretty high.
You would have to say that its a gamble that has paid off.
We moved for the worst and lost everything,

You would have been a great asset to hitler in the communications department.

Users who are viewing this thread