Breaking- club statement (1 Viewer)

RPHunt

I imagine she said something along the lines but ACL put there own spin on the quote

I would guess she said something like they weren't interested in negotiating a new rent and wanted to deal on part/full stadium ownership

ACL then release this info in there statement as that Sepalla wanted full ownership of stadium with no negotiation on price

Equally, she might have said:

"Listen you bunch of c**ts, unless you give me the f***ing Ricoh, I am taking the f***ing club away and there's f*** all you can do about it".

And ACL cleaned it up a bit for public release.

As likely to be true as your imaginings.

dongonzalos

On 22 February 2013, Tim Fisher received a letter from ACL saying that negotiations were off. The ‘sunshine test’ told him that CCFC Ltd was technically insolvent. On 27 February 2013, ACL released its accounts in which it stated that it was a going concern based on both businesses negotiating the rent so that they remained sustainable into the future, thereby contradicting its letter of 22 February 2013. ACL claimed that it had been too late to interrupt the print run of the handful of accounts copies.

The initial administration order was served on 13 March. On 21 March, Joy Seppala called Martin Reeves, head of ACL, and pleaded to adjourn over the weekend to negotiate. CCFC Ltd went into administration on 22 March.
SISU is a distressed debt fund and therefore batters people in court. ACL had switched lawyers from Wragge’s to Walker Morris.

Nonleagueherewecome

Equally, she might have said:

"Listen you bunch of c**ts, unless you give me the f***ing Ricoh, I am taking the f***ing club away and there's f*** all you can do about it".

And ACL cleaned it up a bit for public release.

As likely to be true as your imaginings.

Sounds about right!

Brighton Sky Blue

tbf what are they supposed to do?

ACL release a statement and they don't respond? AHA, GUILTY!

ACL release a statement and they *do* respond - AHA, GUILTY!

Perhaps both sides should just agree to stop releasing statements about each other.

Neither side should be making any statement until they've put aside the bullshit and got the club back. My respect for SISU was zero long ago but any credibility ACL had as vaguely trying to do right is also disappearing.

The club is being destroyed and none of them care.

Paxman II

My oh my. What is it with everyone on here? We have fans against fans and the truth is we don't know the truth!
What we can assume is that both sides are not playing fair and honest.
Those two statements were really rather pathetic tbh. Go back and read ACL's statement and see just how self centred it is? Go back and read SISU's statement and see how silly it is?

To top it off we have fans wishing the club to die? What is it with some of you? I don't want my club to die and if it takes getting rid of SISU to do that what moronic idiots are you? You really think the world is that simple?

So many bloody experts on here! Not criticising just trying to make sense of all you experts that have done so well in life to think you know how it should be done, how the two sides should be explaining themselves and assuming all sorts of silly things that frankly are worse than the two statements from SISU and ACL!

Listening to most of you is becoming a bore. Why not listen, watch and learn what's going on and hope that our football club survives the 15 rounds and lives to fight on? Nothing you can do will effect what is happening. Get over yourselves and stop trying to score brownie points over everyone else, particularly if you can't spell or string sentences together...it makes you look stupid.

This very fine forum board is in danger of repeating itself too much.

We have a new season and we are playing in league 1. Have you forgot?

Delboycov

My oh my. What is it with everyone on here? We have fans against fans and the truth is we don't know the truth!
What we can assume is that both sides are not playing fair and honest.
Those two statements were really rather pathetic tbh. Go back and read ACL's statement and see just how self centred it is? Go back and read SISU's statement and see how silly it is?

To top it off we have fans wishing the club to die? What is it with some of you? I don't want my club to die and if it takes getting rid of SISU to do that what moronic idiots are you? You really think the world is that simple?

So many bloody experts on here! Not criticising just trying to make sense of all you experts that have done so well in life to think you know how it should be done, how the two sides should be explaining themselves and assuming all sorts of silly things that frankly are worse than the two statements from SISU and ACL!

Listening to most of you is becoming a bore. Why not listen, watch and learn what's going on and hope that our football club survives the 15 rounds and lives to fight on? Nothing you can do will effect what is happening. Get over yourselves and stop trying to score brownie points over everyone else, particularly if you can't spell or string sentences together...it makes you look stupid.

This very fine forum board is in danger of repeating itself too much.

We have a new season and we are playing in league 1. Have you forgot?

Says the man who comes out with the unbelievably insulting line "to think some of you on here are sky blues fans". I think many find your completely biased, deluded, pro SISU/anti ACL diatribe a bit of a bore in all honesty Paxman and I personally think you've always come across as a bit of a 'know it all' who knows as you say very little. Quite ironic then that you choose to chastise other posters on here for being "bloody experts". I also think to criticise those who you say can't spell or string sentences together is a little rich coming from somebody who has just posted a particularly poorly constructed piece of nonsensical garbage.

dilligaf

I don't post on here very often because i only get on line after work and somebody has already said the same thing i'm thinking.
but here are my thoughts.
SISU, ACL, The council and the Alan Higgs are all culpable in the demise of MY football club,
and Grendel is a twat.
football is all about opinions and this is mine i don't have to justify it to anyone.

BurbageSkyBlues

Pax man- for one who criticises those who poorly construct their sentences, it is ironic that your grammar is equally as bad..." Have you forgot"

I think it should be ' forgotten' as the past participle............

Back to school on Monday?

ps - you don't know facts either, yet you want to 'assume' that both sides are not playing fair? Pot calling the kettle black, somewhat.............

sky blue john

I don't post on here very often because i only get on line after work and somebody has already said the same thing i'm thinking.
but here are my thoughts.
SISU, ACL, The council and the Alan Higgs are all culpable in the demise of
MY football club,
and Grendel is a twat.
football is all about opinions and this is mine i don't have to justify it to anyone.

If that's your first post its a good one straight to the point no messing about !!!

Joy Division

I wish they'd stop saying returning to 'Coventry area' FFS. Its Coventry you need to return to you.

covcity4life

fucking more BS for this club

no doubt still some fans there who think the council are our white knights, unbelievable.

CCC have no intention of bringing CCFC back to the ricoh.

Warwickhunt

no doubt still some fans there who think the council are our white knights, unbelievable.

Why would the CCC want CCFC at the RICOH? Less attractive to Developers if there is a sitting tenant, Developers would knock the RICOH down so that they can develope a "Waterfront Village" like the one in Dudley its prime land ill tell you Prime Land!

Joy Division

Other than offering a rent free option whilst in admin and offering a vastly reduced rent?

Nobody thinks they are white knights, just that somebody needs to accept some responsibility to bring the club back to Coventry. Only one party can actually do this, SISU. But they don't seem so keen.

covcity4life

Other than offering a rent free option whilst in admin and offering a vastly reduced rent?

Nobody thinks they are white knights, just that somebody needs to accept some responsibility to bring the club back to Coventry. Only one party can actually do this, SISU. But they don't seem so keen.

they refuse to offer income streams,its obvious sisu are not after short term deals

but i agree sisu should have accepted the 150k deal, by no means am i saying sisu are great

valiant15

Er, the income streams that the club sold you mean? Why don't sisu buy them back? Has the penny not dropped for you that sisu don't buy, they distress to try and get things for free.

RegTheDonk

Fisher, stop whining like a bitch. Pay the £150k and get decent crowds until your fantasy hole gets built. Or sell up and fuck off.

duffer

Personally speaking, I'd just take Fisher at his word on this.

If he'd truly welcome an investigation, then why wait?

My biggest concern relates to how the assets in CCFC Ltd seem to have disappeared whilst the debts have increased. If Fisher genuinely wants to allay our fears on that, why not explain in detail how it happened and provide supporting evidence.

Similarly, if he's got evidence of how ACL/Higgs have stitched CCFC up, publish that too.

I'd like to see him challenge for libel too. ACL have clearly and publicly claimed that JS said that there would be no negotiation without freehold. If that's a lie, then challenge it in the courts Mr Fisher. No need to complain about it, challenge it. Let's see who is telling the truth.

I'll say this right now. My opinion of SISU is primarily based on the evidence I've seen which suggests negotiating in bad faith, attempting to distress ACL to pick it up on the cheap, and seemingly moving assets and loading debt to frustrate creditors and prevent purchase by alternative owners.

If Mr Fisher can prove in an open and honest way that I've got it all wrong, then I'll happily admit it. He doesn't have to wait for an investigation to do that - just tell us the facts, and support it with evidence.

Delboycov

Pax man- for one who criticises those who poorly construct their sentences, it is ironic that your grammar is equally as bad..." Have you forgot"

I think it should be ' forgotten' as the past participle............

Back to school on Monday?

ps - you don't know facts either, yet you want to 'assume' that both sides are not playing fair? Pot calling the kettle black, somewhat.............

By his own reckoning then I guess that's made him look rather "stupid"! Why is it when 'smartarses' pick others up on their grammatical and language comprehension shortcomings they invariably make mistakes of their own when pointing the finger? I always find it's better to concentrate on the point a poster is trying to make and whether I agree with them or not rather than analyse whether they've constructed their sentences in the correct fashion and attempt to score intellectual points over them if they haven't. As the poster has been found severely lacking in the case he's put forward for building 'arena tinpot', where his argument has been consistently ripped to shreds I guess he's got very little else to offer other than to insult the majority of posters on here by saying they bore him or if that fails critique their literary capabilities....It's all a bit sad really.

L

longjohnskyblue

sounds like a certain Marillion avatar wielding poster! "everyone is wrong but me" etc etc. If he and his ilk were correct then surely their inequivocal evidence would have forced a trial!

Clearly the judiciary have cottoned on to what they are trying to do. I mean surely if it was competition, then that competition would have to be in the city of Coventry right? Ultimately they bought out the mortgage on a propery they already owned 50% of - and though you can never be certain how the judge will consider, clearly at least IMHO the only possible decision was eventually made!

Now ACL just need to ensure the investigation of otiums poisons that lurk in the mud hatch out. (Which emperor from I Clavdivs is Fisher? Joy Sepalla is obviously Livia!)

NOPM SISU OUT

Users who are viewing this thread