Breaking news CITY TO APPEAL (1 Viewer)

Delboycov

I would be interested to hear it if you can list half a dozen actions of SISU that were against the best interests of CCFC....
you can perhaps start with with funding the accadamy to grade 2 status?
and then go on to funding the best / second best squad in L1....

what next?

:pimp:

On reflection you're clearly on the wind up again GG. Even their staunchest sympathisers on here admit they've made some monumental mistakes and even SISU themselves have gone as far as apologising for them...so you seem to be the only person who doesn't seem to acknowledge this citing 2 good things they've done...one of which probably isn't true and if it is has only been achieved through their grave mismanagement resulting in us being at the arse end of the Football League. Are you really that ignorant to what's been going on at our club?

procdoc

1. stripped our squad that lead us to relegation
2. constantly said we were debt free only to reveal we are £60 million in debt
3. allowed Ken Delieu to sit in the dug out
4. appointed Leonard Brody
5. Appointed Onye Igwe
6. Sold players well below their potential market value
7. Never took the opportunity to buy 50% stake in ACL, said they were going to
8. Constant lack of communication with the fans
9. Failure to file accounts on time
10. Transfer embargo's placed on us
11. Average attendance dropped to about 9k since they took over
12. Gave ludicrous contracts to the likes of David Bell

There's a dozen for you

Houdi

Win! and our name is shit throughout the football world. Lose! and the points deduction on top of what we've already got will relegate us.
Surely proof that SISU don't care about the fans!
SISU want to keep hold of CCFC at all costs. We are a cash cow. All the shit about being in debt for £60m. any business man worth his salt would walk away, but SISU stay...Why?....Because somewhere along the line they are making money. Thank you for your input OSB58. but when a man such as he can't figure out for sure whats going on, then we're in for big trouble, and that may take some time to get sorted.:mad:
We are a cash cow?????? On what are you basing that on? At most home games we have only about 3/4/5000 paying spectators.that probably equates to about 60,000/70,000,which virtually all of which was being swallowed up by the old rental demands .How many staff, playing and non playing staff do CCFC employ ?,probably not far off a 100,do you think they get paid in buttons.The only organisation that talks about making PROFITS at the Ricoh is ACL.

Brighton Sky Blue

I so don't think one can understate the negative influence on our reputation in footballing circles. Jimmy Hill made us a proud club. We had one day of true glory, and competed albeit only just, for over thirty years. We were, to the biggest, small fry: but respected small fry.

The slide started well before SISU, let's be clear, but as Manchester City and Southampton have done, we should have been steered back to a reasonable level. There was the promise of a debt free blank canvas to work from.

But look what's happened. How do we have so much debt so soon? How can we not even know what our owner looks like? How does it take a forensic accountant to understand who owns what or whom? Why should we be viewed as shameful cheats by those with their house in order? What's the next duplicitous low we can reach?

And how can some folk still consider this shameful tenure acceptable?

Another post bang on the money from the patissier.

dadgad

1. stripped our squad that lead us to relegation
2. constantly said we were debt free only to reveal we are £60 million in debt
3. allowed Ken Delieu to sit in the dug out
4. appointed Leonard Brody
5. Appointed Onye Igwe
6. Sold players well below their potential market value
7. Never took the opportunity to buy 50% stake in ACL, said they were going to
8. Constant lack of communication with the fans
9. Failure to file accounts on time
10. Transfer embargo's placed on us
11. Average attendance dropped to about 9k since they took over
12. Gave ludicrous contracts to the likes of David Bell

There's a dozen for you

Anyone could add another dozen to that list.
Indeed if your sole purpose was to deliberately devalue the club then that list looks like a coherent strategy.
Until we get honest owners who want what's best for the club we'll continue to slide.

Delboycov

I would be interested to hear it if you can list half a dozen actions of SISU that were against the best interests of CCFC....

what next?

In view of the multiple reasons that people have given you as to why SISU haven't always acted in the best interests of CCFC...and that really has just been touching the surface...perhaps you would like to give us half a dozen examples of where SISU has been acting in the best interests of CCFC...You can even use your Academy example again although with all the speculation regarding which CCFC company this part of the club is held and possible scenarios depending on the outcome who know's what's going to happen with that.

Sky Blue Kid

Torchy, Grego-gee, Houdi, and a couple of others whose names I can't remember, and quite frankly couldn't give a frogs fat arse what their names are anyway. Wether you like me or not (I couldn't care less one way or the other) Plenty of supporters have put you in your place today, my opinion is exactly that! As for Grego-gee and his balanced judgement, I've not laughed so much in ages. Why don't you do what Delboycov says and give us reasons why SISU have been good for CCFC.
One thing I will say is.... Why are SISU hanging on like grim death to CCFC if we really are £60m in debt? The way they are working would take them 60 years to recoup that sort of money. Do you really see them doing it?:jerkit:

Grendel

There is nothing to be lost from appealing the decision. I really don't understand the logic of some of you buffoons on here.

There is no logic. Their counter argument is absurd. It's saying if we appeal they might "dig a not deeper". Oh ok so if we don't appeal we can break every law in the book and they will not investigate. We appeal and then they decide to put additional scrutiny on us

It's nonsense.

Sky Blue Kid

what next?

To be the best/second best team in L1 you have to beat every team.......
Shrewsbury..Did the double over us. 4-1 and 1-0.
Carlisle..Did the double over us. 2-1 and 1-0
Scunthorpe..Won 1..Lost 1.
Portsmouth..Lost 1 Drew 1.
Bury..Won 1 Drew 1.
Stevenage..Won 1 Lost 1.
3 of the bottom 4 teams in L1 took big points off us. All the teams above are below us in the league, even after 10 points deduction!
And you think we've got the best/second best team in the league! LMFAO.:claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:

grego_gee

sorry, been painting!..
thanks for the responses.
Delboy It wasn't a windup, I think its been worthwhile to finger just what SISU can be held responsible for.
I Agree with some of them, but not all, I'll come back after I get something to eat and try to discount some.
SISU have made some bad mistakes but I still don't think the list reaches half a dozen.
Feel free to add more for good measure! get it all out!

Nonleagueherewecome

There is no logic. Their counter argument is absurd. It's saying if we appeal they might "dig a not deeper". Oh ok so if we don't appeal we can break every law in the book and they will not investigate. We appeal and then they decide to put additional scrutiny on us

It's nonsense.

The more that investigations are carried out, the more their abuse of the rules will be exposed. Or do you think it's OK to break a football club's key constituent parts into different companies? That's what people mean by saying that appealing only "shines a light" on our wrongdoing. I have to assume that you are pretending not to understand out of your usual pathetic WUMMING.

Delboycov

sorry, been painting!..
thanks for the responses.
Delboy It wasn't a windup, I think its been worthwhile to finger just what SISU can be held responsible for.
I Agree with some of them, but not all, I'll come back after I get something to eat and try to discount some.
SISU have made some bad mistakes but I still don't think the list reaches half a dozen.
Feel free to add more for good measure! get it all out!

Fair play for at least acknowledging they've made mistakes GG although I'd be more interested in your list of the things that SISU have done that have been in the best interests of CCFC ;-)

Last edited:

Mary_Mungo_Midge

Fair play for at least acknowledging they've made mistakes GG although I'd be more interested in your list of the things that SISU have done that have been in the best interests of CCFC ;-)

Don't waste your time on this one. Even the most ardent of SISU supporter has given this one up. It simply has to be a wind up and as such I've got better things to do with my time.

Our league position speaks for itself
The quality of our squad speaks for itself
Our dwindling crowds speak volumes
Our company structure is so complex as to be bewildering
We've been led to a position in which our ownership (or part ownership) of the Ricoh - critical to our success - under current management is further distant than ever
We have a winding up order, third party debt order and transfer embargo in place:now capped off by administration
Even our academy isn't currently able to conduct it's business at it's normal venue
And least of all, our financial situation seems incredible. How can we have debts of eight times annual turnover? Just think that ratio through a few times. It's startling

Last edited:

Nonleagueherewecome

Don't waste your time on this one. Even the most ardent of SISU supporter has given this one up. It simply has to be a wind up and as such I've got better things to do with my time.

We've been led to a position in which our ownership under current management is further distant than ever
We have a winding up order, third party debt order and transfer embargo in place:now capped off by administration
Even our academy isn't currently able to conduct it's business at it's normal venue
And least of all, our financial situation seems incredible. How can we have debts of eight times annual turnover? Just think that ratio through a few times. It's startling

Yeah, but apart from that, what have SISU ever done wrong? :facepalm:

Nonleagueherewecome

We've been led to a position in which our ownership under current management is further distant than ever

Yeah, but apart from that, what have SISU ever done wrong? :facepalm:

Ashdown1

It's nonsense.
You are nonsense, all the misguided and pathetic rubbish you have spouted for weeks is coming undone like a poorly knit scarf, your daft friends are beginning to backtrack, no one can explain these incredible charges applied against the club by your hedge fund wankers, but still you splutter on about nothing of any consequence. Are you not concerned as to how or why these fucking out of town shits have managed to manipulate all of this ! I want to hang these crooks on Gibbet Hill........next to all their co conspirators !

Mary_Mungo_Midge

You are nonsense, all the misguided and pathetic rubbish you have spouted for weeks is coming undone like a poorly knit scarf, your daft friends are beginning to backtrack, no one can explain these incredible charges applied against the club by your hedge fund wankers, but still you splutter on about nothing of any consequence. Are you not concerned as to how or why these fucking out of town shits have managed to manipulate all of this ! I want to hang these crooks on Gibbet Hill........next to all their co conspirators !

I agree. The reason most fans don't want an appeal is now that we're in this sorry mess, we just want to be out of it as quickly as possible. Appeals will lengthen that process.

We've all seen the memorandums and articles of Limited; we can read what it's stated mandate is - to contract players and operate within the football league. We've read the accounts showing where the golden share resided last year, at least. We're read Fisher's interview in last year's Telegraph when he stated the two businesses are, effectively, as one. We all know the football league saw through Southampton's sham and ruled their two entities were inextricably linked. We know we'll be no different.

Appealing is the work of Baghdad Bob. I can see Fisher shouting about 'driving back the infidels into the desert'. It's ignoring a weight of inescapable facts that are so overwhelming to be an embarrassment to our club

Mucca Mad Boys

Bit pointless to appeal, it's not going to get accepted, but I suppose, we may as well since there are no further deductions if we fail. I wouldn't, however, blame the club if we didn't appeal.

Grendel

Forgot your medication today?

Spencer

There is nothing to be lost from appealing the decision. I really don't understand the logic of some of you buffoons on here.

Normally I'd agree with this but, in this instance, I can't help but think it's less a case of nothing ventured, nothing gained and more a case of a lot ventured, nothing gained.

I can't see that the 10 points will get us into the play offs (as much I'd wish it would) and the whole process is going to be a very costly business (I've said before that it's accepted that arbitration is more costly than litigation).

LarryGrayson

christ there are sum paranoid people on ere look sisu have stuffed up we all no that but appealin wont make the league suddenly notice any extra things theyll either find em out anyway or they wont actually be there in the first place so the only reason not to appeal is the cost of the appeal lol not any extra stuff lol

Users who are viewing this thread