Breaking News from SISU.................... (1 Viewer)

TheRoyalScam

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................they've reopened the barrow* at Tesco:http://www.ccfc.co.uk/news/article/ccfc-outlet-has-reopened-852767.aspx?:D

Sorry - it's a 'merchandise outlet'!:facepalm:

wingy

You can now purchase that Ideal fathers day gift, "Try our New Range of Stadium Wall Bricks",they come in a range of sizes from 1M.2-10M.2 inclusive of Bricklayers Labour and Mortar Mix Ratio;- 6-4-2 @£250 per M2.

ccfcway

20% off ! How can we sustain a vaible future, when we are clearly paying more than the majority of League One fan for thier kits.

I will be taking one for nothing and then threatening to pay for one at Wallsall next season

sky_blue_up_north

Not a penny more>>>>>>>

Hobo

You can stock take all you like, we've already took stock:

No Joy with Joy Not A penny More!

James Smith

notonepennyround.png

tbh444

Feel a bit sorry for the staff who end up manning the wheelbarrow all day and flogging next to bugger all - must be stressful times with all the crap going on and jobs in a fair bit of doubt

James Smith

Feel a bit sorry for the staff who end up manning the wheelbarrow all day and flogging next to bugger all - must be stressful times with all the crap going on and jobs in a fair bit of doubt
I agree, how many people used to work in the shop and how many do they have running the barrow now? I bought my brother and his now wife wedding presents of matching personalised replica shirts a few years back and the staff were really excellent. Did the whole thing over the phone on a lunch hour with a few emails to make sure everything was spelled correct.

Warwickhunt

Tim has gone and bought himself a new dog! its a pedigree cross breed between a Bull Mastiff and a Shitzu, I think its called a "BullShit"

Users who are viewing this thread