Breaking news - players released (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Gutted about mcsheffrey and I hope he gets paid off or micky adams wants to buy him off us!

Or he bucks his ideas up and make all his doubters eat their hats!

Nonleagueherewecome

Pressley said they'd "look after Elliott" during his rehab. Hopefully he can make an impression then and earn a deal, if we are then able to offer them. I thing it's a crap decision to release him, though.

Grendel

Pressley said they'd "look after Elliott" during his rehab. Hopefully he can make an impression then and earn a deal, if we are then able to offer them. I thing it's a crap decision to release him, though.

He's injured. We can't keep him out if charity. He was average most of the time.

Nonleagueherewecome

Has it been confirmed?

I don't know. But it was pretty obvious that he wouldn't be getting a contract whilst injured in Pressley's CT interview a few days ago, although he will be here throughout his rehab.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Thought Pressley was looking towards the future with youth?

When asked at the awards on Saturday what his plans were, he said something along the lines of "at Falkirk, finances meant we had to rely on youth. Here, I hope we can utilise youth, but added with some experienced". So who knows!

I read that as though he was suggesting our finances are (or will be) better than Falkirks

stgeorge1966

Pressley just another SISU puppet... Just like Thorn.... Full of Shit and a shit manager.... So much for having assurances.... Waggot/Fisher tell you which players are leaving... There's 5 been released, 2 gone back to Derby.... Anyone who puts in a bid will get there man so that's Baker,Murphy, and Christie gone... No one in re embargo.... Do the right thing tell them you are out of depth in league 1..... My club is dying on its arse and all we get is bullshit from Waggot, Fisher and Pressley.. Do us all a favour and fuckoff out of our club and city....

covmark

Pressley just another SISU puppet... Just like Thorn.... Full of Shit and a shit manager.... So much for having assurances.... Waggot/Fisher tell you which players are leaving... There's 5 been released, 2 gone back to Derby.... Anyone who puts in a bid will get there man so that's Baker,Murphy, and Christie gone... No one in re embargo.... Do the right thing tell them you are out of depth in league 1..... My club is dying on its arse and all we get is bullshit from Waggot, Fisher and Pressley.. Do us all a favour and feckoff out of our club and city....

Quick someone hide the razor blades!

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Pressley just another SISU puppet... Just like Thorn.... Full of Shit and a shit manager.... So much for having assurances.... Waggot/Fisher tell you which players are leaving... There's 5 been released, 2 gone back to Derby.... Anyone who puts in a bid will get there man so that's Baker,Murphy, and Christie gone... No one in re embargo.... Do the right thing tell them you are out of depth in league 1..... My club is dying on its arse and all we get is bullshit from Waggot, Fisher and Pressley.. Do us all a favour and feckoff out of our club and city....

Don't really think we've seen enough to justify your opinion, and I certainly do not see him as a SISU puppet. But each to their own and all that

SkyBlueRuffian

Bloody loon, go back to the funny farm.

CCFCDan87

Don't really think we've seen enough to justify your opinion, and I certainly do not see him as a SISU puppet. But each to their own and all that

He has a point. The reassurances of SISU have flatted to deceive. The correlation between thorn and Pressley are uncanny

stupot07

But how can you judge the guy on so little time especially considering the situation he's in

I think we should get a new manager in, someone who won't stand for Sisu's bullshit.......the sort of manager that will tell them to go feck themselves and leave when he's not happy with their decisions...

GusG

If anyone stands up to SISU they'll be out the job, disgusting how some people want SP out already. We need consistency. Where has this chopping & changing in managers got us so far?

SkyBlueScottie

I think we should get a new manager in, someone who won't stand for Sisu's bullshit.......the sort of manager that will tell them to go feck themselves and leave when he's not happy with their decisions...

We had one of those in Robins! (not read the whole thread so realise your post maybe in jest)

rupert_bear

All this moaning about letting Stephen Elliott go baffles me. First thing he ain't good enough. Second he is always injured, was at previous clubs and has been here. One good game at MK Dons doesn't make him a player for us. He was signed, i believe by Steve Waggott to fill a gap that needed filling and he was bobbing about searching for a club so we took a risk that was cheap. One of a few similar we or Steve Waggott signed last summer.

Last edited:

skyblueman

All this moaning about letting Stephen Elliott go baffles me. First thing he ain't good enough. Second he is always injured, was at previous clubs and has been here. One good game at MK Dons doesn't make him a player for us. He was signed, i believe by Steve Waggott to fill a gap that needed filling and he was bobbing about searching for a club so we took a risk that was cheap. One of a few we similar signed last summer.

Personally I'm disappointed for him it hasn't worked out - I really liked his attitude and no doubt he had the commitment and professionalism - I understand why we gambled on him but sadly for him it's just all about recurrent injuries - good luck to him I say I do hope he finds somewhere to play and that he can keep injury free

Users who are viewing this thread