Transfer Rumour Bremang gone to Barnsley (1 Viewer)

vow

SHFWF selling best players.

Think he has been with them for a while on trial?
Didn't know he'd been there on trial, at 21 I think he should have kicked on for us by now though.

Can't remember if he ever played/come on as sub?

KenilworthSkyBlue

Pretty decent business by the club to get a minor fee for him even if it's likely to be peanuts as he's shown nothing here to suggest he'll ever make it in the professional game.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Does seem at bit odd but they did alright with Chaplin off us.

I expect Tavares, Nee and Bapaga were ahead of him, but they don't have the similar physique.

We had a lad called Rus on trial last year who scored a few in academy games. Wonder if he might be joining as U23?

mr_monkey

Does seem at bit odd but they did alright with Chaplin off us.

I expect Tavares, Nee and Bapaga were ahead of him, but they don't have the similar physique.

We had a lad called Rus on trial last year who scored a few in academy games. Wonder if he might be joining as U23?

Was that will Russ from Leicester? Welsh lad

Frostie

Wonder what Barnsley see that we didn’t…

Strange but then they thought they saw something in Corey Addai too.

I'd be surprised if Bremang ever makes it as a Football League player, nevermind a Championship one tbh but we'll see, good luck to him.

better days

Wonder what Barnsley see that we didn’t…
This was all covered in a thread at the time
He scored 2 and played a blinder against their U23 side
They asked if they could take him on loan with a view to a permanent move which we agreed
I guess there could be a small fee involved as we took up the 12 month option at the end of last season even though he had been at Barnsley for months
Bremang is great mates with Corey Addai who has since been released
Addai was a player with great potential but the wrong attitude and myriad personal issues

Users who are viewing this thread