Brentford (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

Could it be their year? West brom currently messing up but still fancy Brentford in a playoff scenario if the albion manage to win still tonight ... What a remarkable story

Leeds also promoted as it stands

Sbarcher

Could it be their year? West brom currently messing up but still fancy Brentford in a playoff scenario if the albion manage to win still tonight ... What a remarkable story

Can’t believe it’s 16 years since Leeds were relegated.

bringbackrattles

Fancy Brentford to get runners up spot. The Baggies are wobbling and Brentford are moving into a new stadium as well.
Leeds are back after 16 years I think, great club but their fans used to have a bad reputation. Came back once from Elland Road on a coach with smashed windows, and they had won !

jordan210

If Brentford win there next game going to be interesting.

When I was a very small nipper I was brought up near Brentford and used to go see them a lot. So have a big soft spot for them.

Evo1883

Brentford need 4 points due to far superior goal difference, going to be interesting

no_loyalty

I hope Brentford go up automatically and West Brom fail in the playoffs, so it's another local game for us next season.

SeaSeeEffCee

Brentford are the club we need to look to emulate. Admittedly they've had a bit of investment but what they've done in regards to recruitment over the past 7/8 years is ridiculous and after a while the players start paying for themselves once you're selling the likes of Maupay for £20m.

Think we're already beginning to do that tbh, now we're in the Championship it's not unimaginable for us to be able to flip players for 4-5x what we pay. Hamer is a good example, I would imagine we've brought him in with the view that we'll hopefully be able to sell him for £6-8m in a couple of years time.

skyblue1991

Good to see Leeds back in the Prem. Only been to Elland Road once but they were the best home fans I've witnessed in terms of passion and atmosphere. Shame the minority spoil it.

I do think WBA have bottled it and Brentford will pip them to second. If Brentford win today it will get very interesting!

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

Otis

Good to see Leeds back in the Prem. Only been to Elland Road once but they were the best home fans I've witnessed in terms of passion and atmosphere. Shame the minority spoil it.

I do think WBA have bottled it and Brentford will pip them to second. If Brentford win today it will get very interesting!

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk
Brentford only need to draw today to overtake the Baggies. Superior goal difference.

If they don't lose today, they are dead certs to go up.

Tommo1993

Can see why Stoke are at the arse end of the table, but Brentford deserve nothing from this.

Users who are viewing this thread