Brexit Benefits (2 Viewers)

skybluetony176

You will be the one with a €20 note stuck to your forehead while taking it up the arse from a froggy.
We vetoed joining the Euro along with Denmark. I told you that the other day. Ironically if we do ever rejoin we’ll join without that veto so brexits legacy could end up being the Euro replacing the pound.

fatso

We vetoed joining the Euro along with Denmark. I told you that the other day. Ironically if we do ever rejoin we’ll join without that veto so brexits legacy could end up being the Euro replacing the pound.
Which is just one reason why we will never rejoin.

hamertime

Fortunately mate, there are more people like me than there are like you. That is why we will never re join, get it out of your head. It’s never going to happen it’s a pipe dream stop smoking it.

Grendel

skybluetony176

Fortunately mate, there are more people like me than there are like you. That is why we will never re join, get it out of your head. It’s never going to happen it’s a pipe dream stop smoking it.
They said that about leaving, it took over 40 years, a worldwide recession and years of austerity before we got to a point where brexit became anything more than a pipe dream. We’ve been out 4 years and we’re already much further down the road than the leave voice was after 4 years of membership and by a long shot.

Grendel

Nice bit of homophobia to go with the xenophobia. Textbook.

Hardly - its you that said there is no downside - probably a bad smell of garlic to endure but hey whatever turns you on

hamertime

They said that about leaving, it took over 40 years, a worldwide recession and years of austerity before we got to a point where brexit became anything more than a pipe dream. We’ve been out 4 years and we’re already much further down the road than the leave voice was after 4 years of membership and by a long shot.
Just leave it Tony you lost.

Grendel

good morning moaning GIF

Grendel

Jesus, if he’s like this when he’s won I’d dread to see him when he’s lost.

This is classic Tony - a poster who describes himself as a "natural Tory"

PVA

So back to topic, do we have any advances on benefits other than making people bitter?

Any actual tangible benefits anyone can share?

It's cost me several hundred thousand pounds so I think I have every right to be bitter!

Grendel

So back to topic, do we have any advances on benefits other than making people bitter?

It's cost me several hundred thousand pounds so I think I have every right to be bitter!

Its made my business money and has contributed to a 50% increase in turnover in the past 4 years

Grendel

I think we should and the sooner the better.

Easy for you to say that with your Irish passport!

How has Brexit personally impacted your life?

hamertime

When I voted to leave I did what i thought was best for the country not myself. It seems like the rich wanted to stay. It’s has cost me money in my business yes, thousands not tens of thousands. I didn’t even think about finances to be honest I just didn’t want my country to become a small part in a super nation headed by Germany. And I don’t like Germans French or Italians.

skybluetony176

When I voted to leave I did what i thought was best for the country not myself. It seems like the rich wanted to stay. It’s has cost me money in my business yes, thousands not tens of thousands. I didn’t even think about finances to be honest I just didn’t want my country to become a small part in a super nation headed by Germany. And I don’t like Germans French or Italians.
The rich like Rees-Mogg, Lord Bamford, Aaron Banks, James Dyson, Jim Ratcliffe, Tyce, Mone etc etc. All brexit backers. At least 2 of which have since become non doms. Funny how they all wanted to leave once the EU wanted to do something to tackle tax avoidance and money laundering. Coincidence I’m sure.

shmmeee

The biggest benefit to me is all the tears from remoaners. I could become homeless as a direct result of Brexit and there will be a smile on my face knowing how many people live their lives in a constant state of bitterness and anger about the vote.

But you’re the bitter and angry one?

No one cares as much about the EU as hardcore Brexiters on about remoaner tears a full eight years later.

shmmeee

I doubt that.

In much the same way as many on social media thought that Jeremy Corbin would win the last election.

The polling is pretty consistent. You just don’t like it, like Corbyn fans who thought he would win the last election ;)

robbiekeane

Don’t you think that is pathetically weak that you can only make a nation prosper by joining other ones. People like you are a problem.
Our whole history and place of the world stage is exactly because we “joined” (see: colonised) 25% of the world.

We would not have won WWII if it were not for the British Indian Army, the Kings African Rifles, etc. That’s before we mention the Americans.

Every prosperous nation on this planet is in some kind of trade bloc…

skybluetony176

Our whole history and place of the world stage is exactly because we “joined” (see: colonised) 25% of the world.

We would not have won WWII if it were not for the British Indian Army, the Kings African Rifles, etc. That’s before we mention the Americans.

Every prosperous nation on this planet is in some kind of trade bloc…
Not to mention that the threat of sending the Nepalese Gurkhas down the hill and into Stanley was enough to get the Argentinians to surrender in the Falklands war possibly saving countless lives.

Users who are viewing this thread