Brexit Party Knocking Door’s in Holbrooks (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue 1987

Just has a couple of lads from the brexit party (Nigel Farage’s party) campaigning on my street in Holbrooks. Heard them introducing themselves at my neighbours, and I went back in after having a smoke.
My misses comes back in and says they just handed her a leaflet as she was on the phone.
Just read the leaflet with the usual manifesto about brexit and how the conservatives are lying to us etc, but the tear off slip at the bottom really got me, “sign up as a registered supporter for £25 today”, what is that all about? Lol!

Attachments

• 32800C7A-EBAB-4B0C-8DDA-D205E8CCC667.jpeg
    32800C7A-EBAB-4B0C-8DDA-D205E8CCC667.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 28
  • C51E88E6-C92D-41B4-B806-26291AADA620.jpeg
    C51E88E6-C92D-41B4-B806-26291AADA620.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 15

skybluetony176

Just has a couple of lads from the brexit party (Nigel Farage’s party) campaigning on my street in Holbrooks. Heard them introducing themselves at my neighbours, and I went back in after having a smoke.
My misses comes back in and says they just handed her a leaflet as she was on the phone.
Just read the leaflet with the usual manifesto about brexit and how the conservatives are lying to us etc, but the tear off slip at the bottom really got me, “sign up as a registered supporter for £25 today”, what is that all about? Lol!
The opening page on their website reads like a just giving website. It is a limited company afterall.

Sky Blue 1987

The opening page on their website reads like a just giving website. It is a limited company afterall.

So basically are they there to just make money, don’t have enough donations or just have another motive? Why would they be registered as a limited company and not say a charity? I’m not quite sure how it all works, I should maybe read up on it all

Users who are viewing this thread