Bring Back From The Dead ? (1 Viewer)

bringbackrattles

Without sounding morbid what music act do you miss and would love to return for a one off concert ? Inspired to do this thread after talking to a Lemmy fan yesterday who's in mourning for his Rock hero.Myself it would be Bon Scott of ACDC fame,who was the heartbeat of the band I reckon.
Also Janis Joplin to appear at the gig too,what a concert that would be ! Any more suggestions ?

Otis

Without sounding morbid what music act do you miss and would love to return for a one off concert ? Inspired to do this thread after talking to a Lemmy fan yesterday who's in mourning for his Rock hero.Myself it would be Bon Scott of ACDC fame,who was the heartbeat of the band I reckon.
Also Janis Joplin to appear at the gig too,what a concert that would be ! Any more suggestions ?
Maybe Nick Drake. *Bob Dylan. Kurt Cobain. Steve Marriott. Ian Curtis.

*Yes, I know he's still alive, but his music died in the 60's.

wingy

Paul Kossoff and Free.
Not dead yet but I'd love to see the Police again, not rockers exactly but not at £100
HENDRIX and the experience, often Imagine what kind of music he could have carried on creating.

bringbackrattles

Paul Kossoff and Free.
Not dead yet but I'd love to see the Police again, not rockers exactly but not at £100
HENDRIX and the experience, often Imagine what kind of music he could have carried on creating.
Good choices there wingy. Free are my all time favourite band and Fire and Water my favourite album.

olderskyblue

John Lennon

musicmanskyblue

Paul Kossoff and Free.

Agree Wingy.. Although I would go Hendrix first then Kossoff...

callumeast

Ian Curtis. Don't get me wrong, I reckon Joy Division would've gone in a very similar direction with Curtis as New Order have done over the years, but his song writing and emotion was unbelievable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread