British & Irish Lions 2017 Thread (1 Viewer)

wingy

Do they have post disciplinary process where officials can review footage and issue bans? I am guessing it is the same as football and the FA.
He can be Cited and further penalty applied IIRC.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Do they have post disciplinary process where officials can review footage and issue bans? I am guessing it is the same as football and the FA.

Yeah gets reviewed ban could and should be really lengthy or nothing at all will have to wait and see!

scottccfc

It's always weeks in rugby it always makes me laugh when they are banned for 4 weeks at the end of the season... might as well not ban them!
I'm not overly certain the red card helped us yesterday but the rain definitely helped the all blacks, we now move on to Eden park for a once in a generation match can the lions Really win a series in New Zealand .....

bringbackrattles

Gazolba

My late father was a big rugby fan and he always used to say that the All Blacks are the best sporting side ever. Their record speaks for itself and without doubt my old man was right.
<snip>
The best sporting side ever (in my opinion) were the Read Madrid football team of the 1960's. The side that had Di Stefano, Puskas and Gento and won the European Cup three times running.
With Rugby there are so few nations that play the game, it's not so hard to be the best.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Was flying home so had avoided the score but have since been told the score.

Shame it was a draw would have preferred a result one way or another or next score wins!

Users who are viewing this thread