Brizzle Match Thread (2 Viewers)

skybluebeduff

[video=youtube;KWywr0Sxyn8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWywr0Sxyn8[/video]

Shooting to win today people, C'mon City!!!

skybluebeduff

@richardajkeys: Hoping to make B City wait to celebrate Lge 1 title. Wonder if anyone at Cov still thinks it was a good idea to turn Cotterill down?

We turned down Cotterill? But does it matter? without investment it wouldn't of worked anyway, this season has proved that.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
@Coventry_City: #CCFC XI v @bcfctweets: Burge, Willis, Pennington, Johnson, Stokes, Barton, Fleck, Ward, O'Brien, Nouble, Proschwitz. #PUSB

@Coventry_City: #CCFC subs v @bcfctweets: Charles-Cook (GK), Phillips, Haynes, Martin, Maddison, Odelusi, Jackson. #PUSB

Turgott and Webster were on the bus but haven't made the squad

LJC_CCFC

#BristolCity v Coventry: Fielding; Tavernier, Ayling, Flint, Williams, Bryan; K.Smith, Pack, Freeman; Agard, Wilbraham.

They're all good. Literally no weak point, although Fielding was susceptible to the odd blunder at Derby.

SlowerThanPlatt

Might just be how the radio comes across but the atmosphere from the home end sounds absolutely woeful for a team who are all but champions in name

Nick

Administrator
Might just be how the radio comes across but the atmosphere from the home end sounds absolutely woeful for a team who are all but champions in name

It sounds quiet.

I'd like to think if we got promoted in the week then the Ricoh would be rammed with a big party! (especially as it is a nice day)

Nick

Administrator
Are you allowed to be drunk at work?

No but I am allowed to be mental on a Saturday! :)

giphy.gif

Johnnythespider

Will take a point all day long from this. Just hope we don't take a hammering.

Nick

Administrator
Is Johnson captain again?

Linell is going on about Johnson going around every player and shaking hands and hugging, havent they gone this every game for as long as I can remember?

Users who are viewing this thread