Eccles 4
Palmer 5
COH 6
Godden 4
Saka 7

Torp 5
Simms 6
Wright 5

Not getting the same hype as others around Torp so far (although the debut goal was obviously top drawer). Looks a touch off the pace to me. Hopeful he'll show his class once up to speed, but not quite at the level yet imo.

Deity

Collins 7 (+1 for the wonder save)
MVE 6
Thomas 7
Kitching 6
Bidwell 5
Sheaf 6
Eccles 4
Palmer 5
COH 6
Godden 4
Saka 7

Torp 5
Simms 6
Wright 5

Not getting the same hype as others around Torp so far (although the debut goal was obviously top drawer). Looks a touch off the pace to me. Hopeful he'll show his class once up to speed, but not quite at the level yet imo.
His touch and composure shines out already but he does look like he needs more game time in his legs

Brighton Sky Blue

MVE 6
Thomas 7
Kitching 6
Bidwell 5
Sheaf 6
Eccles 4
Palmer 5
COH 6
Godden 4
Saka 7

Torp 5
Simms 6
Wright 5

In a game where our central midfield struggled, he seemed to struggle the least to me. Though definitely needs time to adjust to this league

Diogenes

Collins 7 - boosted for the save
MVE 6
Thomas 6
Kitching 6
Bidwell 5
Sheaf 6
Eccles 5
Palmer 5
COH 6
Godden 3
Saka 7

Torp 6
Simms 6
Wright 5
Lati 5

Robins 5 - made the right subs in the end but the lati sub was a bit bizarre and loses a point for persisting with his Godden fetish.

pusbccfc

MVE 6
Thomas 7
Kitching 6
Bidwell 5
Sheaf 6
Eccles 4
Palmer 5
COH 6
Godden 4
Saka 7

Torp 5
Simms 6
Wright 5

Thought Torp looked a level above Eccles and Lati.

Brighton Sky Blue

Bringing Lati on in the middle cost us the win against Sheffield weds.

He's not a midfielder
I mean a lot of things cost us a win on Friday to be fair. But he should be the last resort in midfield and if Torp were sharper I’m sure he wouldn’t have come on

skybluecam

Collins 6 (redeemed himself at the end)
Milan 6
Thomas 6
Kitching 5
Bidwell 6
Lati 4
Eccles 5
O’Hare 6
Palmer 5
Godden 3
Sakamoto 6

JulianDarbyFTW

Yeh not at the level yet is a weird comment, he's clearly not at full fitness and he was still popping it about better than most.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Game of opinions innit. To me he looks like he expects more time on the ball than he actually has, and likely needs a few weeks / games to work out the pace of the English game. If that's a weird take, then I'll own it.

Brighton Sky Blue

Game of opinions innit. To me he looks like he expects more time on the ball than he actually has, and likely needs a few weeks / games to work out the pace of the English game. If that's a weird take, then I'll own it.
Also got to factor in we’ve signed him at the equivalent of early July for an English season, he’ll be getting his fitness up to speed too.

steve101

Collins 7 (not confident with his handling but last gasp save gave us the point)

Van Ewijk 7 (threat going forward but lost too many headers which he committed to, including one that led to their second goal)

Thomas 7 (got feet in tangle for their goal but otherwise solid)

Kitching 7

Bidwell 6 (not up to recent standard)

Sheaf na

Eccles 5 (worse passing performance for a long time)

O'Hare 7 (busy and always involved,)

Palmer 6 (some nice skills but rarely made the most of the space this created)

Godden 5 (did little with the ball but was starved of an service)

Sakamoto 8 motm (hardly made an error and was a constant threat)

Latibeudiere 7 (thought he was very combatitive second half and improved when Torp came on)

Torp 7
Simms 6
Wright 6

Martin180

Yeah our crossing and Milan's in particular was poor all game.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
He’s going to be one of those players who never get the right sort of criticism because of the character he is , O’Hare in previous seasons was the same

rob9872

I've defended Godden on here but I can't defend that tonight. Woeful performance and needs a break. Hopefully goal gives Ellis confidence and he starts Saturday.

Lati not much better, needed something more progressive in there than him and Ecccles together, either would've been ok next to Torp and a bad call by Robins I think.

Fair point on balance as we were too sloppy in posession. Tats motm 7 and lots of 6s and apart from those two who were lower.

AJB1983

I thought godden started pretty well and made some good layoffs and first time passes, but faded - although to be fair most of the balls through to him whether over the top or along the ground weren’t weighted correctly.

Milan his touch wasn’t quite there tonight - nothing sticking. The tackle at end was right in front of us and I thought maybe at the time he’d fouled the man just but he was adamant he’d got the ball.
I felt off the ball O’hare wasn’t quite on it - like he didn’t really want to commit to stuff - maybe I’m being over critical due to it being transfer deadline day soon and seeing things.
One of those days I think - we got away with that. Well happy with point.

Reactions: AOM

CCFCSteve

I thought godden started pretty well and made some good layoffs and first time passes, but faded - although to be fair most of the balls through to him whether over the top or along the ground weren’t weighted correctly.

Milan his touch wasn’t quite there tonight - nothing sticking. The tackle at end was right in front of us and I thought maybe at the time he’d fouled the man just but he was adamant he’d got the ball.
I felt off the ball O’hare wasn’t quite on it - like he didn’t really want to commit to stuff - maybe I’m being over critical due to it being transfer deadline day soon and seeing things.
One of those days I think - we got away with that. Well happy with point.

Yeah, too many of our better players just weren’t quite on it today

stupot07

Let this sink in. Number of league goals at the CBS this season

Godden 2
Simms 2

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread