Brody at the game.. (1 Viewer)

rupert_bear

Is he maybe the major shareholder or investor ? heard some time back he was. Could this be significant ? It needs to be, I didn't go to Swindon but listening to those who did and rang CWR they were very concerned regards our performance, early days re the season but the writing is now on the wall.

AFCCOVENTRY

Is he maybe the major shareholder or investor ? heard some time back he was. Could this be significant ? It needs to be, I didn't go to Swindon but listening to those who did and rang CWR they were very concerned regards our performance, early days re the season but the writing is now on the wall.

I've heard in the past that he is actually part of the group of investors linked to the cayman island account that has invested their money in CCFC.

Captain Dart

Terry Gibson's perm

Probably thought we are so low on numbers he might get a game.

The trust should make him an offer for his shares and in true Sisu style they are worth nothing but to be charitable we will give you 50p.

skybluetony176

Is he still connected to AEG? Always thought that was the real reason behind the CCFC takeover. Especially when TF started mentioning AEG in every sentence he said. It was about AEG and the Ricoh above everything else. It's a theory anyway.

covpete

He might be a bit clueless but sounds like he might care about the club which Sepalla blatantly dosen't, would be nice to hear his opinion of all the goings on.

Users who are viewing this thread