Brown and Murphy (1 Viewer)

covmark

According to the press association these two are worthy of a place in the team of the week, I wasn't at the game, but from what I've read on this site Brown had a shocker. Who's right and who's wrong?
Anyone know if we can cancel Browns loan early?

fernandopartridge

Brown wasn't that bad either, apart from the iffy pass to Wood he was defensively a lot stronger.

Wood is a complete fucking joke mind. £12k p/w.

RichieGunns

Anyone know if we can cancel Browns loan early?

Yes i know...Me and NLHWC have been posting it on practically every thread that says "Lets send them back early" comments.

We cannot send him back till the end of the season unless there is a claus in his contract which states it can be terminate in January. If this claus does not exist in the contract then we must keep them for the length of the agreement which in Ball and Browns case is the end of the season.

The only way we could send them back early is if both clubs AND the player agreed to terminate the contract. This can be done if the parent club has injury issues or the player is so badly injured that there's no point remaining at the loan club. But we can't simply send him back because "we don't like him".

Think how badly it would effect relations between the clubs? By sending them back early for a stupid reason such as the above, we could end up missing out on future loan signings of a really good players simply because we pissed the parent club off and they now don't trust us to look after their players properly...

Business relations are at the top of most clubs priorities. Do you really want to jepodise a good relationship with Manchester United just because Brown doesn't seem upto the cut right now even though he is still learning his trade and im will hopefully improve under Robins/Shaw/Carsley/Oggy's instruction.

runner

I agree with most posts, Murphy, for this league, is fine and is doing fine ... but Brown ... just awful from the perspetive of his home performances, that I've witnessed ... but can't comment on the away games ... so perhaps he's doing better away than at home ?

sky_blue_up_north

Murphy is doing fine, apart for the Shrewsbury game where he had a mare. But Brown, they are having a laugh, just waiting for he next mistake that will cost us. Seen all the league games this season, home and away, not sure what anyone sees in him.

Nantwich Skyblues

i am traveling down in a bit in the hope i will see my first city win in quite some time. I think things are looking brighter but we need a stronger center back pairing ..brown should be nowhere near the first 11... pusb

Users who are viewing this thread