Brussels (4 Viewers)

fernandopartridge

Again, this is similar to the fact that young Muslims find it difficult to identify as British compared to their parents, for example. I will acknowledge that this is common in western Europe and is something that needs to be addressed urgently.

That's because it is encouraged, that they are permitted to live in a separate society in islamic schools and mosques. No wonder they don't feel British.

covcity4life

That's because it is encouraged, that they are permitted to live in a separate society in islamic schools and mosques. No wonder they don't feel British.

this is a good point, schools like this shouldnt be permitted.

i grew up in a school with different cultures and now my friends are mix of white,black and asian

i am the poster child for multiculturalism :)

of course nowadays of course all you see is rude youths,cant speak proper english(the british ones too!)dress like idiots,drink too much alcohol and smoke weed.

things need to change.

Nick

Administrator
Exactly, if people shut themselves away from everybody else then moan. I'd much prefer my daughter to be mixing with every race and religion rather than just her own.

covcity4life

Exactly, if people shut themselves away from everybody else then moan. I'd much prefer my daughter to be mixing with every race and religion rather than just her own.

as i said i agree with this

however there is always 2 sides to coin. and i beleive that many cultures see british values as diminishing and thats why its best to not mix as much.

chav culture is toxic, anti social behaviour is on rise and i would put money on kids going to a faith school coming out of it with more manners and moral fibre than a normal school unfortuntley.

Nick

Administrator
as i said i agree with this

however there is always 2 sides to coin. and i beleive that many cultures see british values as diminishing and thats why its best to not mix as much.

chav culture is toxic, anti social behaviour is on rise and i would put money on kids going to a faith school coming out of it with more manners and moral fibre than a normal school unfortuntley.

The parents do have a massive part to play in it as well. It can't all be blamed on the school.

I personally see arranged marriages and cutting at girls is a bit wrong, wouldn't make me tell my daughter to stay away from a little asian girl at school. Kids are kids, even if they can't speak English they still communicate.

She has friends who are Asian, African and Polish. She is better for it because she comes home talking about Diwali and has an understanding and wants to learn about other walks of life.

Joy Division

What song are those lyrics from?

covcity4life

and thats way it should be, kids are innocent and usually see the world for what it should be more than adults!

and yeah parents play the biggest part for sure not schools i agree. i think a generation of women having kids between age 16-20 has caused this current generation of poorly brought up kids. its a vicious cycle now though as these kids will not make smart decisions either. to cap it off they are growing up with right wing opinions because they so dumb

as for arranged marriages whilst i did not have one i do know of them because i am asian and i would say only forced marriages are wrong. thankfully these do not take place much if at all in sikh community. arranged marriages can actually help those who struggle to find partners. i personally feel so sorry for other cultures males when they are like 45 plus and lonely. they need our elders to help find them someone lol

Nick

Administrator
and thats way it should be, kids are innocent and usually see the world for what it should be more than adults!

and yeah parents play the biggest part for sure not schools i agree. i think a generation of women having kids between age 16-20 has caused this current generation of poorly brought up kids. its a vicious cycle now though as these kids will not make smart decisions either. to cap it off they are growing up with right wing opinions because they so dumb

as for arranged marriages whilst i did not have one i do know of them because i am asian and i would say only forced marriages are wrong. thankfully these do not take place much if at all in sikh community. arranged marriages can actually help those who struggle to find partners. i personally feel so sorry for other cultures males when they are like 45 plus and lonely. they need our elders to help find them someone lol
But then on the other hand, I was at Blackpool pleasure beach. Loads of young girls in robes etc, one was looking at my daughter. My daughter waved and said hello, a woman came storming over and dragged the kid away.

When people refuse to mix or integrate it does cause issues.

It's not ok for a white person to refuse to mix with Muslim people in case they were terrorist, but other races and religions can refuse to mix with English people because of English things they don't approve of, yet they live in England.

covcity4life

its not right either way and both causing this country to go downhill

i got called coconut by some asians because i had white friends, they are just as much scum as any white person who has ever been racist to me.

every race has idiots and thats what we need to counter. the govt are doing a terrible job of this. they let the bad element of all races prosper and punish those who work hard. this causes even more resentment.

Users who are viewing this thread