Bury away (1 Viewer)

Any of you going up to bury on tuesday? Thorn says he will play the strongest team he can dependant on injuries. Looking on the website, we've been allocated 500. Looks like about 300 have been sold and the best bit is its only a tenner!

Sky Blue Tom

My and my dad are planning on going, but we are unsure on how to buy tickets, because we live in warrington we don't want to travel down to coventry to get tickets, so we are hoping to get there and tickets will be availible at the stadium, looking forward to watching the sky blues!

SkyBlue_Bear83

Team predictions any one? Here is mine
-----------Murphy
Christie---Mcpake--Wood--Hussey
---------------Gael
---Thomas-------------Bell
-------------Mcsheffery
-------ROD-------------Wilson/Jeffers

I can't see him risking Clingan or Juke apart from that I think it is about the strongest side we can put out. Obviously we could stick with Cranie and Keogh at the back but I think he will give Mcpake and Wood a start.

pusbccfc

Team predictions any one? Here is mine
-----------Murphy
---------------Gael
-------------Mcsheffery
-------ROD-------------Wilson/Jeffers

I can't see him risking Clingan or Juke apart from that I think it is about the strongest side we can put out. Obviously we could stick with Cranie and Keogh at the back but I think he will give Mcpake and Wood a start.

Clingan is away on international duty anyway.

covcity4life

-----------Dunn---------
---------------Gael
-------------Mcsheffery
-------ROD-------------Platt/Jeffers

i know thorn wants to play strong team but i think dunns hould get his debut

mi1o

I live in liverpool and im going to Bury tomorrow night cause its not so far away for me. Just wondering if anyone has any good ideas for parking and a possible pre-match drink?

procdoc

Dunn

Christie
Wood
McPake
Hussey

Gael
Thomas
Bell
McSheffrey

Juke
O'Donovan

are we allowed 7 subs in the cup?

skybluesben

Is this gonna be streamed anywhere?

Woz01

I live in liverpool and im going to Bury tomorrow night cause its not so far away for me. Just wondering if anyone has any good ideas for parking and a possible pre-match drink?

The swan and cemetery on the manchester road seems to be a decent bet but there is plenty of pubs around the ground

sky_blue_up_north

Got my ticket weeks ago live in Cheshire so just a 40 mile trip...

Hamish

I'm going on SBA. I had a great time at Morecambe last year, hope this one will be as good!

steviebury

Bury fan here.

You will defo be allowed to pay on the gate, the stand you are in holds over 3000 (don't know actual capacity)

Have a good time at Gigg just hope you leave without a 2nd round tie :)

Users who are viewing this thread