Bury Away (1 Viewer)

ccfc_Tom

It says tickets are £13 for a 'young person', you reckon this is the same as young adults which are for 16-21 year olds?

Mitten93

how many do you'se think we'll take? considering we're being allocated 3k it would be good to see a big following up there

barnsleyskyblue

with living up north it was one of the games ear marked at the beginning of the season, but im goin to somerset for the week and will miss it.

RME

I've been to about 8 away games this year. The atmosphere has been special, even at the ones we lost. An even bigger turn out of Sky Blue fans at all our away games will make a big impact. There is none of the desperate pressure for success that we saw on Tuesday. Just loyal support and enjoyment of a great performance, e.g. Doncaster.

D

Deleted member 4439

I'm getting 5 tomorrow.

Got 5 myself yesterday. Online sales are v.slow at the moment. Was hoping on us matching the home support - hopefully will pick up if we get a good win on Saturday (hesitate to say that, not least because it woud apparently look like arrogance).

BTW, it's unreserved seating.

Mucca Mad Boys

Got 5 myself yesterday. Online sales are v.slow at the moment. Was hoping on us matching the home support - hopefully will pick up if we get a good win on Saturday (hesitate to say that, not least because it woud apparently look like arrogance).

BTW, it's unreserved seating.

Oh, thanks for that, I was panicking because there's a lot of restricted views in the 2 stands.

I hope we get a surge, I want a good 1500 (min) following.

D

Deleted member 4439

Oh, thanks for that, I was panicking because there's a lot of restricted views in the 2 stands.

Yeh, I noticed the restricted views.

Tickets say "Unreserved Seating - Enter turnstiles 8 & 9". This is for the Main Stand, but no doubt it'll be the same for the Manch End Stand. Of course, it will appear that you've been allocated a specific seat when you purchase online.

D

Deleted member 4439

unreserved seating? so the seats youve been allocated on your ticket dont mean much and you can sit anywhere in that stand?

Although the tickets you put in your online basket will have block and seat number, the tickets received do not have block/seat numbers - instead are printed with the instruction given above. Exact seating will be on a first come first served basis (as it was, incidentally, for the Crewe supporters on Tuesday). Since we're been allocated 3K seats, I don't think you'll need to rush to get that seat though.

Hullinho87

I would go for the £19 tickets. Both stands are similar but there are a couple of areas that have a restricted view in the cheaper stand.

Covcraig@bury

I live in Bury, Its a great place to have pre match drinks. if your coming by train/tram your right in the center of town. Loads of pubs 50/100 yards away from station. the Knowlsley,chicargo rocks, witherspoons and yates but a few to mention. 5-10 minute walk to Gigg lane. Hope we bring loads up here for this. (Bragging Rights) with my mates.PUSB.
PS. I would advise buying the £19 main stand tickets.

jimmyhillsfanclub

But surely the Manchester Road stand (East stand) is the official away supporter end.....we should try & fill that & then let the overflow go into the main stand.....

We've only got a section of the main stand cos Bury have noted our large (and recently growing) away support & spotted an opportunity to cash in......Can't blame them at all but it would be a shame if we take around 1500 fans & they are spread thinly between 2 stands.

Fill the east stand & get yourselves an extra beer with the 2 quid!

See you there.

davebow87

Which pubs are best if you like good ale??
I live in Bury, Its a great place to have pre match drinks. if your coming by train/tram your right in the center of town. Loads of pubs 50/100 yards away from station. the Knowlsley,chicargo rocks, witherspoons and yates but a few to mention. 5-10 minute walk to Gigg lane. Hope we bring loads up here for this. (Bragging Rights) with my mates.PUSB.
PS. I would advise buying the £19 main stand tickets.

The Three Tubs and there's a couple of Wetherspoons. Two are next to each other and the other is a couple of hundred yards away.

Users who are viewing this thread