Bye bye Boylesport ? (1 Viewer)

jordan210

On the new online store the sponsors at the bottom now doesn't show Boylesport. Still does on main website.

But could this be the end of a betting company sponsor ?

rob9872

On the new online store the sponsors at the bottom now doesn't show Boylesport. Still does on main website.

But could this be the end of a betting company sponsor ?
Such hypocrites though. I mean I get it I really do with how horrible gambling takes hold of people, but all this honorable talk of no betting companies yet will still have Sky Bet everywhere. I know that's not our choice and of the league, but still makes a mockery of any stand.

jordan210

Such hypocrites though. I mean I get it I really do with how horrible gambling takes hold of people, but all this honorable talk of no betting companies yet will still have Sky Bet everywhere. I know that's not our choice and of the league, but still makes a mockery of any stand.

Indeed and I fully agree. Dont the FA go on about no betting. Yet England games all the add boards are betting companies.

I just hope we get a company with a nice simple logo that doesn't take up half the shirt

no_loyalty

Chelsea not having a shirt sponsor next season, can we afford not to have one?

Darth Robins

1689013524532.png

I thought XL Motors was supposed to be gone too? Sorare is some sort of NFT Fantasy Football game, wonder if they're the new main sponsor? It's a slight moral upgrade over a betting company but not much. Logo looks alright at least. Interesting company though!

In May 2019, the company announced a pre-seed round of €550,000, including the technology entrepreneur Xavier Niel.[2]

In July 2020, the company raised $4 million with German football World Cup champion André Schürrle, among others.[3]

In December 2020, the company raised another €3.5 million with World Cup champion Gerard Piqué, among others.[4]

In September 2021, the company raised $680 million Series B round, which valued the company at $4.3 billion.[5] Also in September, Sorare formalized an agreement with the Spanish football league for a multi-year partnership.[6] The agreement covers the edition of virtual cards for players playing in La Liga and Liga.[7]

On May 12, 2022, Sorare signed a partnership with Major League Baseball to continue to develop sports on its platform.[8] The launch of the game based on baseball and MLB was made on July 19, 2022.[9]

In September 2022, Sorare signed a multi-year deal with the National Basketball Association (NBA) and the National Basketball Players Association (NBPA).[citation needed]

In November 2022, Lionel Messi joined Sorare as an investor and brand ambassador.[10] Other investors include Kylian Mbappe and Serena Williams.[10][11][12]

On January 30, 2023, Sorare signed a partnership with the English Premier League for the purchase and use of official Premier League-licensed NFTs.[13]

Last edited:

Otis

Indeed and I fully agree. Dont the FA go on about no betting. Yet England games all the add boards are betting companies.

I just hope we get a company with a nice simple logo that doesn't take up half the shirt
BLM?

jordan210

View attachment 30578

I thought XL Motors was supposed to be gone too? Sorare is some sort of NFT Fantasy Football game, wonder if they're the new main sponsor? It's a slight moral upgrade over a betting company but not much. Logo looks alright at least. Interesting company though!

In May 2019, the company announced a pre-seed round of €550,000, including the technology entrepreneur Xavier Niel.[2]

In July 2020, the company raised $4 million with German football World Cup champion André Schürrle, among others.[3]

In December 2020, the company raised another €3.5 million with World Cup champion Gerard Piqué, among others.[4]

In September 2021, the company raised $680 million Series B round, which valued the company at $4.3 billion.[5] Also in September, Sorare formalized an agreement with the Spanish football league for a multi-year partnership.[6] The agreement covers the edition of virtual cards for players playing in La Liga and Liga.[7]

On May 12, 2022, Sorare signed a partnership with Major League Baseball to continue to develop sports on its platform.[8] The launch of the game based on baseball and MLB was made on July 19, 2022.[9]

In September 2022, Sorare signed a multi-year deal with the National Basketball Association (NBA) and the National Basketball Players Association (NBPA).[citation needed]

In November 2022, Lionel Messi joined Sorare as an investor and brand ambassador.[10] Other investors include Kylian Mbappe and Serena Williams.[10][11][12]

On January 30, 2023, Sorare signed a partnership with the English Premier League for the purchase and use of official Premier League-licensed NFTs.[13]

we announced a partnership with then last year.

Tommo1993

Oh no. They’ll have to take that sign down with soon to be 3 former players on Holbrook Ln.

JimmyHillsbeard

Were Boyle Sports likely to renew anyway? Have they renewed their sponsorship of Blues?

It’s all very well taking a principled stance against the betting industry (and fwiw I agree) but it’s a long way before we can enter the area of corporate social responsibility. Sports clubs whose owners have built their personal fortunes from hedge fund mgmt don’t really have the ability to preach about the evils of gambling and financial speculation.

rob9872

Couldn't care if they're paying the money. Let's be honest can't look worse than that awful Alsopp & Alsopp logo, good of them to sponsor but looked dreadful.

Also might increase sales as they'll probably sell them in stores.

skyblu3sk

It seems the obvious one the Fraser Plus name is plastered all over the ground but perhaps too obvious, could there be two for home another away
Could be right on this with how the stadium is branded you wouldn't think they'd need it on the shirts too.

shmmeee

Wasn’t the rumour Frasers+ on the away top and a different one at home or have I misremembered something SBT bollocks?

jordan210

Could be right on this with how the stadium is branded you wouldn't think they'd need it on the shirts too.

It's plastered on every Fraser owned website. I dont think they care about over doing it !

With he amount of brands they own they could sponsor ever players shirt different and still have left overs

edgy

King of Shaves maybe?

That's my thinking.

Will King was "Off to a Meeting" last week on Twitter followed by a series of CCFC related emoji's and hashtags.

1689076779556.png

He seems to have created this #rocketfire hashtag and has since included it on many CCFC related tweets.

Speedie's Head

My thinking for what it's worth says a deal with Frasers over the ground would/could have been tied in with the shirt sponsorship. If so they might have been announced together? I reckon King would want independence of his own brand.

ajsccfc

I think Will King ruled out being shirt sponsor as it's a bit too pricey, although whether that asking price has come down since who knows

rob9872

I'd love us to start the season with no sponsor and then bring one in, if it means we can gets shirts without any sponsor ruining it!

Users who are viewing this thread