Bye Bye Callum (1 Viewer)

stupot07

Can't turn down £3m+.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Hobo

Not surprised are you? Football players leave clubs. It depends on what deal we get and how it is reinvested (if at all) would be the key.

Noggin

good luck to him, shame we had to play the he's not for sale game of lies, we all knew he would go. Thanks Callum for keeping us up last season.

Warwickhunt

That is a lorra muney for a 1st division player, i hope and prey he does the business in the Championship, he is a nice lad and deserves this chance. dont do us much good but thats the life when you re bottom of the food chain

MatthewWallis

Really don't think we'll recover from this. I honestly don't think we will use the money to get players who are good enough, that's assuming of course we get to use any of the money

wal3590

15:18 (19 minutes ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif
to mark.labovitch
cleardot.gif

Oh look I was right.....Bye bye Wilson!

cleardot.gif

profile_mask2.png

[h=3]mark.labovitch[/h]
15:35 (2 minutes ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif
to me
cleardot.gif

What?????Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone www.blackberry.com

Looks like Mark wasn't aware

SIR ERNIE

Norwich or Bournemouth. Hope it's Bournemouth. Eddie Howe putting together an exciting young squad.

Never, ever imagined the day would come when the best talent we've produced in 20 years would be tempted by Bournemouth.

13/2 Bournemouth to be promoted

11/2 cov to be relegated.

value in both those imo.

Cranfield Sky Blue

Much as it pains me, you just cannot turn down £3 million when you are a 3rd division club, for a player who has only played for one season. Whether it is part of a bigger more scary picture, we just don't know....... Yet!

ccfcmustang

£3m for a player who at this time last year was on the edge of being released by CCFC, good bit of business if you ask me. Im under no illusions that £0 will be invested back into the team but we could easily put together a league one winning side with that money.

Back to reality, SISU will spend every bit in court, handing it back over to the crown!!

PVA

£3mil is a great price to be fair, can't be turning that down.

Good luck Callum and thanks for the goals (that none of us actually saw)

ccfcmustang

Oh Joy, listen to me. You have just got £3m in your back and the last available asset has left the club. You will never own the Ricoh, youll never bring happiness back to anyone supporting Coventry. Take your £3m and leave.

LB87ccfc

This really is a time where they could try and build bridges by reinvesting EVERY penny instead of the usual pocket the money crap they have done at every opportunity.

If they do not reinvest the funds generated from Wilson sale then I do not see how anyone can even think to going to Shitfields next season, although the likely scenario is this sale will cover their costs for the next 4-5 years there handsomely.

If the funds are reinvested properly within the playing squad, you can bring in 6-7 top quality league one players with that kind of money, if not, then they will NEVER make a penny back whatsoever as we drift into the abyss of league two.

harvey098

I am usually disgusted when our best home-grown talents want to leave the club but on this occasion I seriously cant blame him. Good luck Callum. What a state our club is in.

ccfclinney

good price.. but money has to be reinvested if not we are seriously doomed !!
0 strikers on the books now ..

stupot07

how many players have we now got with more than 5 appearances?

11 (Wilson hasn't left yet)

Willis
Clarke
Seabourne
Webster
Phillips
Barton
Thomas
Fleck
Baker
Daniels
Wilson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

spider_ricoh

Willis
Clarke
Seabourne
Webster
Phillips
Barton
Thomas
Fleck
Baker
Daniels
Wilson

Chers Stu ... so unless you missed any, our senior players are Jordan Clarke (never thought I'd see the day he was mentioned as one of our senior pros), Webster, Seabourne, Baker (who will see out the final months of his generous contract dished out by Orange Ken), Fleck, and Thomas. Barton is leaving so haven't counted him. Willis, Phillips, and Daniels are very recent graduates with only a handful of games each.

When you factor in that Thomas and Clarke are academy graduates with only a couple of seasons each (still late teens / early 20s), we essentially have a grand total of 4 experienced senior pros in the squad. Great. God help us.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Willis
Clarke
Seabourne
Webster
Phillips
Barton
Thomas
Fleck
Baker
Daniels
Wilson

Wilson is gone
Seaborne, Daniels, Thomas, Barton, Webster are all crap
Willis and Phillips have a handful of games between them
Sorry I'm not feeling very cheerful today

stupot07

Wilson is gone
Seaborne, Daniels, Thomas, Barton, Webster are all crap
Willis and Phillips have a handful of games between them
Sorry I'm not feeling very cheerful today

I hope your missus has hidden the razor blades...

Limey

Its not a good price as nothing will be reinvested. Do we not know how this works yet??? It may as well be £10m!!!! A goal scorer is far more important to us.

Users who are viewing this thread