Bye bye Villa (1 Viewer)

Gazolba

Some of the 'older' city will know but i remember the hatred in the late 70's.......Supporting the villa was just a no no..
I don't remember that. In the 1960's my father used to go and watch Birmingham, West Brom, Wolves and Villa usually whenever they played Man U or Tottenham which were the top clubs back then. I remember seeing Jimmy Greaves, Dennis Law, George Best and Bobby Charlton.

Westendlad

I don't remember that. In the 1960's my father used to go and watch Birmingham, West Brom, Wolves and Villa usually whenever they played Man U or Tottenham which were the top clubs back then. I remember seeing Jimmy Greaves, Dennis Law, George Best and Bobby Charlton.
Would love to of seen them but unfortunately i'm too young :)

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

I see Henry is going to be their new manager (used to like him as well! : ( )

Genuine question when did Bruce leave? Didn’t even know he’d gone!

vow

They'd be stupid to get rid of an established manager for a rookie, that took em to the play off final.
Gambled on getting to the promised land and lost, not exactly Bruce's fault that the owner wanted throw money at the "dream".

Monners

I still haven't quite forgiven Henry for his handbal in 2009 (more his bullshit reaction afterwards to be honest).

Anyway, how would replacing the experienced Bruce increase their chances?

Also, I don't really care to be honest.

Grendel

They'd be stupid to get rid of an established manager for a rookie, that took em to the play off final.
Gambled on getting to the promised land and lost, not exactly Bruce's fault that the owner wanted throw money at the "dream".

That’s life under new owners - especially in Birmingham it seems!

vow

That’s life under new owners - especially in Birmingham it seems!
Could be onto something there...didn't Brum sack Rowett after taking them to around the play-off spots?! (may have been Derby).

vow

Twatty yam-yams, the lot of em!

Captain Dart

Users who are viewing this thread