Byng interview on Cwr (1 Viewer)

hill83

Wouldn't surprise me if he turned up on one of these.

pumpL2.jpg

Gray

think he wants to get into bed with SISU now and have a few more pop concerts

wants to invest in ccfc with sisu, the ricoh is still part of "their" plans for regeneration and so is brum airport and hs2. when i heard him on shane o connor last month and hes not for me. till sisu go its not one penny more from me

mark82

wants to invest in ccfc with sisu, the ricoh is still part of "their" plans for regeneration and so is brum airport and hs2. when i heard him on shane o connor last month and hes not for me. till sisu go its not one penny more from me

To be honest this is the only way SISU will go. Joint investment with SISU taking a back seat, then somewhere down the line be bought out. It's our only glimmer of hope really.

AFCCOVENTRY

So he actually wants to co-invest?

Is this what he meant by they will bid once sisu and acl sort the mess out?

stupot07

To be honest this is the only way SISU will go. Joint investment with SISU taking a back seat, then somewhere down the line be bought out. It's our only glimmer of hope really.

And that won't happen unless we are successful with decent crowds

italiahorse

Basically his far eastern investors pulled out last week when they realised ACL had put in a bid. They had been talking to ACL about buying the stadium and could not comprehend why. I think there culture of trust changed their mind. They want to invest substantially in the west midlands and Byng has convinced them that they also need to get involved in the community, hence CCFC.

They have still not given up and will be talking to SISU about some sort of deal.

Think I got it right.

WillieStanley

We need someone who can turn this...

2709697551_7dfe93d81e_z.jpg

Into this...

Mansion-in-Lithonia-Georgia_www.LuxuryWallpapers.net_.jpg

If that comes with initial co-investment with SISU, then so be it.

Co-invest with SISU, I am skint this month and I think I could invest pound for pound with SISU on their past record.

Then again I would rather stick pins in my eyes than trust them!

mark82

Co-invest with SISU, I am skint this month and I think I could invest pound for pound with SISU on their past record.

To be fair, SISU have put money into the club. The problem is more some of the crazy decisions over the last few years culminating in the ludicrous decision to move us out of Coventry.

italiahorse

Not a fan of SISU but now they have control we need to convince them somehow to stay at the Ricoh and secondly to go when they have put a CCFC,Ricoh package together.

Otis

Said the same thing last week. Co-investment with Sisu handing over the reins down the line.

Sent from my KIS using Tapatalk 2

SkyBlue_Bear83

I think a coinvestment could be beneficial for all. Any complete takeover at the moment just doesn't look like likely as SISU are digging there heels and doing everything to keep control of the club, this keeps both sides appeased.

The deal breaker would be would ACL be prepared to negotiate with Byng's investors on the Ricoh if they unite with SISU and if Byng's investors could convince SISU to also go back to talk to ACL.

A disaster scenario would be if they coinvested and then Byng's investors wanted to get back to the Ricoh and SISU wished to continue with there plans for a new stadium.

Users who are viewing this thread