Callum contract offer (5 Viewers)

Evo1883

Didn’t Jodi Jones make around 10-15 appearances before his second ACL?

I don’t think we should sell COH at all now, we’ll get terrible value for him and we’re in a better position to get promoted with him than without.
I do believe the difference between jones and O hare was the level of treatment 1st time around .. Robins alluded to cal saying the treatment is that good it's as if he's never been injured

Mucca Mad Boys

I do believe the difference between jones and O hare was the level of treatment 1st time around .. Robins alluded to cal saying the treatment is that good it's as if he's never been injured

IIRC, didn’t Better Days say Jones was treated by one of the best surgeons in the country?

I would imagine that this time around with COH, the rehab was better, so you’re right. The difference being. COH is coming back and playing whole games whereas Jones was only making bit part appearances.

As for MR’s comment, I took that as meaning his performance levels rather than his anatomy i.e. likelihood of re-injury. Then again, I’m sure MR did his due diligence with the medical team and so on.

Hopefully COH stays fit and healthy irrespective if he signs the contract or not.

wingy

IIRC, didn’t Better Days say Jones was treated by one of the best surgeons in the country?

I would imagine that this time around with COH, the rehab was better, so you’re right. The difference being. COH is coming back and playing whole games whereas Jones was only making bit part appearances.

As for MR’s comment, I took that as meaning his performance levels rather than his anatomy i.e. likelihood of re-injury. Then again, I’m sure MR did his due diligence with the medical team and so on.

Hopefully COH stays fit and healthy irrespective if he signs the contract or not.
Didn't O'Hare get treated by a leading American?

MAFF

Where does it say he's leaving?
Fuck me Mr. Literal, obviously it doesn’t say in black and white he’s leaving…

But don’t you think it smells of an agent putting his client out there? Why else would a national newspaper start writing out stories about a random Championship player with 6 months left on their contract.

fatso

If O"hare or his advisors were worried about his knee going again, surely he'd sign the contract now to secure his income in the event that it happened.

If he gets another serious injury between now and the end of the season, he becomes unemployed in June.

long way home

I honestly think only one way Callum stays and that is if we gain promotion this season. If that happens we would be in a very good position to not only give him the money but be at the level i assume he wants to play at.

Gynnsthetonic

Fuck me Mr. Literal, obviously it doesn’t say in black and white he’s leaving…

But don’t you think it smells of an agent putting his client out there? Why else would a national newspaper start writing out stories about a random Championship player with 6 months left on their contract.
Don't get your knickers in a twist about it

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Long as he stays for remainder of season all good

Mark Robins has said, Victor Torp is not a replacement for Hamer, but is he a replacement for O'HARE ?

SlowerThanPlatt

I take from that he could be moving abroad or why not just say Premier League.

Holland maybe? Imagine the meltdown if he goes to Celtic or Rangers…

SkyBlue_Bear83

Seems to be playing out now, shame as it's looking more and more likely he won't sign.

Gonna be gutting to lose a player of his quality for £0 as that should be another £10-15 million pound fee to improve the squad.

SkyBlueSam01

I was told he is keen to go to Spain at the end of the season about a month back

Think promotion is the only way we keep him

Hopefully I'm wrong...

Deity

I was told he has an 'interesting club' after him

Off the back of that tweet stating he will be playing in 'A' top flight league next season, I'm really starting to think hes going abroad like Vik
Very interesting …. He doesn’t strike me as an international citizen but money talks . He will also have seen how quickly Vik’s stock has risen ….

Martw

Off the back of that tweet stating he will be playing in 'A' top flight league next season, I'm really starting to think hes going abroad like Vik
I exactly thought the same - the word or rather letter A when referring to a top league was the giveaway clue

Sky Blue Harry H

Of all the players who would not be suited to playing abroad, C O'H would be top of the list for me. Possible ADHD, jack the lad - the polar opposite of the articulate, thinking footballer. That's not insulting him either - he just seems a Blackpool rather than St Moritz type of guy.

Frostie

He could sign for a foreign club on a free any time now.

TomRad85

Would hurt less if he went abroad, especially to a proper big club where you're like "yeh, I get it."

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Yank

That could be any number of clubs and/or leagues. Though when looking at his attributes I think he could do quite well for someone like PSV or say someone in the Bundesliga.

Hobo

If O"hare or his advisors were worried about his knee going again, surely he'd sign the contract now to secure his income in the event that it happened.

If he gets another serious injury between now and the end of the season, he becomes unemployed in June.
I can't see that decision being made even if he got injured. He might run the risk of being offered reduced terms.

But he won't approach life with a worst case scenario mindset. He will just crack on enjoying playing football and bide his time over making a decision.

Winny the Bish

Nothing to do with the wages offered.

O’Hare has seen Gus and Vik both get top flight moves last summer and wants it for himself. That’s it. We get promoted and maybe he stays. If not he’s 100% off.

A player who really, really wants to stay at a club doesn’t have his agent in the papers trying to drum up interest.

Chris1987

Nothing to do with the wages offered.

O’Hare has seen Gus and Vik both get top flight moves last summer and wants it for himself. That’s it. We get promoted and maybe he stays. If not he’s 100% off.

A player who really, really wants to stay at a club doesn’t have his agent in the papers trying to drum up interest.
The parasitic agent of course only has Callum's best interests at heart. It's nothing to do with filling his own boots with as much cash as humanly possible.

Gint11

It’s always about wages, everything else is secondary

Users who are viewing this thread