Transfer Rumour Callum Styles (2 Viewers)

Barnsley

The likelihood of him joining and what he’ll bring to our team if he does sign?
If you really want him you’ll get him, not a lot unless he improves, he’ll be lucky to start 20 games for you if you’re signing him as a midfielder, before you move him on, unless robins can work miracles. Been class for us in our first two games this season though.
look at it like this, Luton scouts have pretty much been camping out at Oakwell this past 5 years, they went nowhere near him last summer when he went to Millwall, and they’re not interested this summer ether.

Brighton Sky Blue

If you really want him you’ll get him, not a lot unless he improves, he’ll be lucky to start 20 games for you if you’re signing him as a midfielder, before you move him on, unless robins can work miracles. Been class for us in our first two games this season though.
look at it like this, Luton scouts have pretty much been camping out at Oakwell this past 5 years, they went nowhere near him last summer when he went to Millwall, and they’re not interested this summer ether.
They were mostly interested in cavemen to be fair

SlowerThanPlatt

We may be signing him to compete with Da Silva at left back and the added bonus he can fill in at CM

junglej13

Sometimes I can't quite understand why this isn't the easiest transfer to close out. £2m is a snip for him. If these clubs are interested in him which I suspect they actually are it's not even like you need to negotiate with the selling club. Just activate the clause and get on with it.

mark82

Surely for any midfielder now, they must look at us and see we have a huge void in midfield they can fill and get minutes in. Only issue will be wages I'd assume, and based on that he will probably go elsewhere.
May look at us and think we are more likely to be challenging at the top end of the table.

shmmeee

Was reading a piece on a transfer negotiator for a data driven scouting club. He was saying you need 5/6 targets lined up cos the best strategy is just to walk away when the price gets silly, especially if clubs know you’ve got money to spend.

If we don’t get him I’m sure there’s others on the list.

covcity4life

It'll be about wages as release clause is already set

Looks like we have a ceiling of 20k a week?
Was reading a piece on a transfer negotiator for a data driven scouting club. He was saying you need 5/6 targets lined up cos the best strategy is just to walk away when the price gets silly, especially if clubs know you’ve got money to spend.

If we don’t get him I’m sure there’s others on the list.

nunchuckas

He’s played the majority of his games for Barnsley on the left hand side

View attachment 31476

It looks his best position as well with no goals and 1 assist in CM
Sounds like yet another versatile player. Really does seem like Robins is building a fluid interchangeable team, where outside the back 3, the players will drop in around the pitch where needed / there's space and really be ready to hurt teams at any given moment with our quality.

TomRad85

He'd play every week at Bristol City, here he'd have to work harder to get in the team, so its up to him how hard he wants to push himself really.

Users who are viewing this thread