Match Thread Cambridge v Coventry Match Thread - Sunday 4th Dec (1 Viewer)

MatthewWallis

We need someone who the players are shit scared of. Bored of hearing how people are nice guys and players love them, people who pat them on the back after a loss

Sky Blue Harry H

I see Harries is off at half time. If he had a knock we are seriously short of options at centre back

skyblueheaven

[QUchanceSkyBlueCharlie, post: 1210246, member: 4839"]AFC Wimbledon were 3 nil down with 10 minutes to go and won 4-3! there's still hope yet.[/QUOTE]
No chance, with these cunts

torchomatic

Why the fuck did he start Harries and Maycock in the first place? Said we had to go with our biggest, most experienced team to even give ourselves a chance, not two kids with barely 10 games of men's football between them!

Because he's not a manager and never has been.

Glen

Look we wkill not come back players don't care just said so, on bbc when they came out after half time bunch of tossers

Nick

Administrator
Why the fuck did he start Harries and Maycock in the first place? Said we had to go with our biggest, most experienced team to even give ourselves a chance, not two kids with barely 10 games of men's football between them!

He hasn't got a clue. Any city fan could have called it as well.

CovisGod

I had 2 choices today, away day to Cambridge or meet up with a group of mates I've not seen for years and go for a beer.

Thank fuck I chose the latter.

Absolute disgrace

stevefloyd

The support has been there ... fantastic away support but slowly or maybe not quite so slowly the good will is going ... i was going to get a match package when i got back home but fuck it now....

Sky Blue Harry H

Did they just say the crowd was over 9,000 ?? That's way more than they normally get surely? Is it an error?

lifeskyblue

The support has been there ... fantastic away support but slowly or maybe not quite so slowly the good will is going ... i was going to get a match package when i got back home but fuck it now....

For the dismal so many years our away support is unbelievably good. But perhaps now we will see that decline like the home crowds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

covcity4life

And to think some fans said venus better than mowbray just cosnhe pixked up a few wins whilst players still had mowbray influence in their systems.

JeffB

Hopeless, Clueless, Useless, Goalless, Aimless, Talentless, Defenceless, Midfieldless, Attackless, Goalless, Spineless, Helpless, Toothless, Shameless and worst of all they could not care less! ,

stedo86

Can someone asnwer me a question I cannot see a single manager with any reputation or manager with even reasonable success rate wanting to take this in! I just can't see us attracting what we need OK managers see a club and think they have had s bad run of games but I see something there, but it's not just bad form it's the whole club top to bottom that is amaturish !!

matesx

I hope SISU were planning on a big 3rd draw for a few bob to tide them over.

stevefloyd

Hopeless, Clueless, Useless, Goalless, Aimless, Talentless, Defenceless, Midfieldless, Attackless, Goalless, Spineless, Helpless, Toothless, Shameless and worst of all they could not care less! ,
Lets hope Venus is jobless

Users who are viewing this thread