Cameron and Marton (1 Viewer)

Nonleagueherewecome

Nathan Cameron: 4 games, 3 clean sheets. Not bad for a rusty player. Maybe people will get off his back and give him a chance?

As for Martin, I lost track of the number of times that Clive said "good tackle by Martin" and he made a clearance off the line to boot. It was a bruising rearguard battle and he was exactly what we needed to tighten up the defence.

Well done to them both!

Nonleagueherewecome

Or Martin, even!

WYKENSKYBLUE

i apologise, i slagged off Cameron this weekend, according to cwr he had a good solid game. Martin also! great pairing
PUSB

Gaz

The change in defence has worked well.
Lets hope the pair of them can form a decent partnership.

Otis

I have always liked Cameron.

He needs to get a few games under his belt usually though before he starts playing to the best of his ability.

Nonleagueherewecome

He wasn't that bad on Saturday, he just looked really rusty. As I said a few days back, he was one of our best players when we were doing well under Boothroyd at the top end of The Championship. That suggests that he has the potential to be a good League One player-and his physique is more suited to this level. I laughed when Crewe fans mocked him by calling him "a wall" as to me, a wall is just what you need in your League One backline!

Mucca Mad Boys

Sounded like Cameron and Martin formed a rock solid CB partnership, hope they perform well v Swindon, we should really win, they've just lost to Bury and drew to PNE (fucking up my accumulator! Only team! :mad: ) automatics are still on the cards, forget average points needed, it's going to be well below the average, like I said, it would tight! If we get in the playoffs, we're only 1 win off top, we can do it and but we do have to improve at home and hopefully we start with a W on Saturday!

Optimism people!

If Carsley wins well on Saturday, we should appoint him till the end of the season, there aren't any inspiring choices out there, bar Di Canio who was on about 450k (I hear) a year - more than MR at Huddlesfield! People like Curle, Barmby and Brown who I'd say will be on the shortlist just aren't very good managers, so we may as well wait and see what LC can do.

Users who are viewing this thread