Can anyone remember? (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter westcountry_skyblue
  • Start date
W

westcountry_skyblue

The game we played at highfield road,Where Pauline Black and Roddy Radiation played in the band in the east end before a certain game?
I have been trying to think today but no joy.
Many thanks if you can help !!!

W

westcountry_skyblue

I am not sure,I am certain someone will remember !!!

rob9872

Ithink it would be 2000 or 2001 after three minute heroes was on at the belgrade. There was a small revival and just before the new years eve concert by the cahedral ... in the pouring rain!

torchomatic

Remember when Sky first started showing matches they had live performances on before? I remember going to the City Ground when we played Forest and they had those two little black kids in the middle of the pitch performing. Not sure what they were called but they wore their jeans the wrong way round. I don't know, kids eh?

Moff

Remember when Sky first started showing matches they had live performances on before? I remember going to the City Ground when we played Forest and they had those two little black kids in the middle of the pitch performing. Not sure what they were called but they wore their jeans the wrong way round. I don't know, kids eh?

Listen to you down with the Yoot!

......join my club and tell them to pull those jeans up! Scruffy buggers! (we sound old)

Nick

Administrator

Kriss Kross?

torchomatic

W

westcountry_skyblue

I remember sonia singing on the pitch before a sky game,We just shouted abuse from the west terrace!!!

torchomatic

I quite liked Sonia. Those little cheeks.

Colin1883

Anyone remember a proposed

Cricket match at HR?

Don't think it took place because of the weather...

Or is this just a false memory induced by to many happy pills?

torchomatic

So basically we had every PWL act going apart from the important ones such as Kylie, Jason and Big Fun.

Did we have The Reynolds Girls before one game as well?

rob9872

I remember sonia singing on the pitch before a sky game,We just shouted abuse from the west terrace!!!

I think that was v spurs on a monday night, she had a stage to stand on as was tiny and got drowned out by the west terrace singing get your tits out for the lads

Users who are viewing this thread