Can someone fucking explain to me... (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

We are taking about careless whispers mate, not a random game from 5 years ago
Yeah, get that. Just replying to those who say we are shite. We're not.

usskyblue

Yeah, get that. Just replying to those who say we are shite. We're not.

Totally agree m8.. We’ve lost what, 3 in 20?

3 in 20.

The vitriol going on at certain players and people saying we’re shit after a couple of losses is insane. I’ll call it if we’re not playing well but some of the shit being spouted on here is total bollox. Some people don’t fucking deserve to support this club.

As for Saddle and the ITK stuff? I’ve never asked for anything from him but I admit to reading his posts more intently than others sometimes. In general though, it pisses me off that someone at the club is intentionally leaking info.

SkyBlueSam01

I think people are being naive. With the amount of time and resources spent on gaining any 0.01% edge on the opposition, if you were an analyst at a rival club why would you not spend 5 mins before a game checking online for any ITK rumours. We know for a fact that players and staff read these forums.

Robins is always coy in interviews to keep everyone guessing, if he was fine with leaks he would just reveal player fitness and tactics etc before games but he never does.

It's the difference between the opposition knowing they have to set up to play against a back 5 vs having to rehash their tactics mid game.

shmmeee

I think people are being naive. With the amount of time and resources spent on gaining any 0.01% edge on the opposition, if you were an analyst at a rival club why would you not spend 5 mins before a game checking online for any ITK rumours. We know for a fact that players and staff read these forums.

Robins is always coy in interviews to keep everyone guessing, if he was fine with leaks he would just reveal player fitness and tactics etc before games but he never does.

It's the difference between the opposition knowing they have to set up to play against a back 5 vs having to rehash their tactics mid game.

Well an hour before the game when everyone knows the lineups.

shmmeee

The question is, do you want the opposition choosing their lineup already knowing what ours is?

Yeah it’s a fair point. All locked in then isn’t it(or is it? You get last minute injury changes are you allowed last minute tactical changes?)

messiahrobins

Totally agree m8.. We’ve lost what, 3 in 20?

3 in 20.

The vitriol going on at certain players and people saying we’re shit after a couple of losses is insane. I’ll call it if we’re not playing well but some of the shit being spouted on here is total bollox. Some people don’t fucking deserve to support this club.

As for Saddle and the ITK stuff? I’ve never asked for anything from him but I admit to reading his posts more intently than others sometimes. In general though, it pisses me off that someone at the club is intentionally leaking info.
What is your best eleven with a fully fit squad?

messiahrobins

Personally id publicly name my team 24 hours before the match. its sort of arrogance that would possibly irk the oppostion .

Hobo

absolutely straw clutching. If we had won yesterday this wouldn’t have been brought up. Some people have just got the hump

The hump and an agenda!

Saddlebrains

Yes I am shaking with rage here

How come you and everyone’s favourite chemtrails expert each came out with the same rumour about the backroom staff within five minutes of each other last night? Just a coincidence, or are you both dancing to the same fiddle?

You'll see i had it in the match thread

Far as im aware he made a new thread about that and other stuff (which I've not been told about) way after the game

SBT

You'll see i had it in the match thread

Far as im aware he made a new thread about that and other stuff (which I've not been told about) way after the game
You posted about Lawrence at 8:51pm, then he started a very similar thread at 8:57. Interesting timing, presumably just a coincidence?

Saddlebrains

You posted about Lawrence at 8:51pm, then he started a very similar thread at 8:57. Interesting timing, presumably just a coincidence?

Id say so as i dont actually know who he is

I shouldn't have said anything tbh as it's not like saying the team a few hours early, so im disappointed in myself for that. Had known for a week or so though.

It does seem he hears similar to me, but i tend to get it 'first hand' whereas his seems to have gone around the houses a bit, had a rumour or 2 chucked on top of it and then gets on here 🤷

I made a tweet regarding Lawrence aswell when i was pissed off but swiftly deleted that. Should have deleted it off here too

SJ80

I had the team yesterday about 4pm except the bidwell and da silva switch ! It was being texted about

Marty

I assume it's that GIMOC?? Surely he's just read what saddle has wrote, and created the thread to appear ITK?

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I don’t think anyone on this thread has accused Saddlebrains of being the culprit for this
Yep. Don't blame Saddle for posting info he's been given. I blame the person giving him the info when they clearly shouldn't be. It's unprofessional and almost certainly breach of contract.

rob9872

I’m confident it is the kitman
That's harsh, can't be saying that with no basis as mud sticks. I know him and he's a good guy. He's also an ex-pro and one who played with Robins and Adi (at Walsall), so would have more loyalty to them. Robins took him from out of the game after a head injury too meaning he could no longer drive for a living and was very grateful for that opportunity.

SJ80

That's harsh, can't be saying that with no basis as mud sticks. I know him and he's a good guy. He's also an ex-pro and one who played with Robins and Adi (at Walsall), so would have more loyalty to them. Robins took him from out of the game after a head injury too meaning he could no longer drive for a living and was very grateful for that opportunity.
Ok that’s your view and that’s sound , I have basis and stand by my statement , never said 100 percent it is , but I’m confident that is

clint van damme

It simply shouldn't happen and I would much prefer it if there were no leaked team sheets.

I can't see it helps anything at all and all it seems to do on here is have posters wound up hours before kickoff.

🤷

Saddlebrains

YF8qm8.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread