Can we make Reading one big SISU out and Thorn out protest? (1 Viewer)

We could have a pro-Thorn v anti-Thorn in-fight to show SISU what they've done to our club.

It'd be the most original demonstration ever.

Brighton Sky Blue

It's no longer 'Thorn In vs Thorn Out'. It's 'Thorn's doing his best but it's not good enough' vs 'Thorn's fat and isn't good enough' vs 'Thorn's tactically inept and has lost the plot' vs 'Thorn's working with his hands tied but we need an experienced head' vs 'Carsley/Rioch in' vs 'Thorn in'. This could take some organising, but then you've got 'Save Our City are too snobbish' vs 'I don't like SOC's change in direction' vs 'SISU OUT!', which complicates matters-probably best stick to the football.

Nonleagueherewecome

It's no longer 'Thorn In vs Thorn Out'. It's 'Thorn's doing his best but it's not good enough' vs 'Thorn's fat and isn't good enough' vs 'Thorn's tactically inept and has lost the plot' vs 'Thorn's working with his hands tied but we need an experienced head' vs 'Carsley/Rioch in' vs 'Thorn in'. This could take some organising, but then you've got 'Save Our City are too snobbish' vs 'I don't like SOC's change in direction' vs 'SISU OUT!', which complicates matters-probably best stick to the football.

CCFC have finally won something: the Most Divided Fans Award! Cherish it, lads, we've earned it.

sky_blue_up_north

Could do a chant instead the old Rangers/Celtic Thorn in/Thorn out and SISU Out/SISU OUT

@richh87

CCFC have finally won something: the Most Divided Fans Award! Cherish it, lads, we've earned it.

I certainly think we have the most apathetic fans is there's an award for that. And most knobheads without a good word to say about the club they claim to support.
:whistle:

Grendel

I certainly think we have the most apathetic fans is there's an award for that. And most knobheads without a good word to say about the club they claim to support.
:whistle:

Depends on your definition of apathy - you I suspect are referring to heavy protesting. My definition of apathy is staying at home when the game is on. We own the patent on that one.

skybluesteve76

Can we have an old skool song half? Maybe the second, when we are already three down?!
Ndlovu ndlovu ndlovu scores and we want some more.
Number one is Gary Breen!
Chippo hadji and chippo hadji hadji Keano!
He's fat he's round he scores at every ground etc etc etc
Anything anyone can think of.

All the best

@richh87

Depends on your definition of apathy - you I suspect are referring to heavy protesting. My definition of apathy is staying at home when the game is on. We own the patent on that one.

Protesting is hardly apathy - do you know what apathy means?

Staying away is certainly apathy.

pusbccfc

Any of you lot thinking thorn out songs will get going I highly doubt it.
Every week, thorn songs echo round stadiums!
I will be 'backing the boys' not protesting over a manager!

skybluesteve76

Whatever my opinion on AT I don't want to here anti AT songs.
Just get behind the team and have a good day out Saturday (apart from the result)

All the best

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
of course we could look at it differently ..........

that it is actually just opinions expressed on a forum that differ from one person to the next, that may be even be directly opposing, all voiced by supporters of CCFC who show that support in whatever way they are best able to or choose to, with the passion they choose to express............. which doesnt make anyone wrong or right, greater or lesser, brighter or dumber, more informed or non informed ..... and we could respect that right to opinion

or each of us can go on proclaiming that our opinion/way is the only right one :facepalm::whistle:

feel free to voice the opinions but the important thing is to support the team on the pitch in whatever way you feel you can or are able to

Last edited:

Otis

Don't think in our current predicament that now is the time or the place to start chanting for the manager's head from the stands.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Let's just bring in Harry Hill!!! "Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggghhhhhttttt!!!!!"

Users who are viewing this thread