Car Park Season Tiickets (1 Viewer)

Having paid £184 for car Park A Season ticket and submitted car reg number for the ne reg recognition system why was I challenged by a steward upon parking requesting a windscreen ticket be displayed

Anyone else had entry problems with the new system ??

The club are equally puzzled

stupot07

I had no problems, had printed off the ticket and just waved it at them as I drove in, then left it on my windscreen. I just presumed that was what we should do?

It didn't look to me like they had Reg Recognition kit just some guy with a camera taking photos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Not sure how they are using APRN as advertised. I'm in car park C and it looks like they're using the same digital camera as last year. Hardly APRN if you ask me.

However, for every game there is a 'ticket' to be printed. Did you have this? If not, I guess that's what they are wanting to see. It confirms the reg the parking pass is registered against (in massive letters so there can be no dispute by any steward) and the game the 'ticket' is for

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

They checked our reg with the camera despite having the paperwork.

Bit of a faff if like us you car share as you apparently have to go online before each game and register which car reg your using.

We got there at 2:05 and the car park was nearly full.

Also took 25 minutes to get out the car park after the game as some idiots had parked their cars actually in the exit way out meaning 2 lanes went into 1 & with people coming out the bay's caused chaos.

Not sure how they are using APRN as advertised. I'm in car park C and it looks like they're using the same digital camera as last year. Hardly APRN if you ask me.

However, for every game there is a 'ticket' to be printed. Did you have this? If not, I guess that's what they are wanting to see. It confirms the reg the parking pass is registered against (in massive letters so there can be no dispute by any steward) and the game the 'ticket' is for

Thanks, problem solved I think - have not received "ticket" so that is missing link I presume - where does it come from ??

stupot07

Thanks, problem solved I think - have not received "ticket" so that is missing link I presume - where does it come from ??

It was a PDF on the confirmation email. You just need to print it off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

stupot07

Not received confirmation e Mail - where does it come from

It was a while a go so no longer in my phones mailbox, will log on later and let you know.

olderskyblue

Ricoh Arena Parking

[email protected] this is what you should look for in your emails

Just have to remember to print the ticket before each game. It's a slight inconvenience compared to their previous system for me, as we never know who's car we will go in till nearer the match, and reg number has to be changed before printing.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I initially received a confirmation email before the season began. I thought that was going to be the PDF I needed for the whole season; it confirmed it was a season ticket in what car park.

However, it now appears that you do have to log on prior to every and (although all show on your account as a PDF link so you prefer you can print every one off altogether) and it also shows your reg.

I agree with the above, it is a bit of a pain if you car share (as I do too) but seems pretty seamless to end you reg now they've sorted the website (now sure if it changed for Car Park C just because I highlighted the issue of originally not being able to change it online, but it's working fine for me now).

If you do have problems, I'd recommend emailing them directly. They are very prompt at getting back to you (well I experienced a prompt response any how)

speedie87

do you have to print a ticket for every match?

I thought you could just use the same ticket for the season that came on the original email unless you were using a different vehicle?

stupot07

do you have to print a ticket for every match?

I thought you could just use the same ticket for the season that came on the original email unless you were using a different vehicle?

for a ST parking ticket you get 1 emailed for the season which you can print off, however you can log on to the parking site and change vehicles if you're going to be using a different car, and then it will issue you another pdf with the new number plate. It explains it in the original email:

[h=3]On the day[/h]Please print out the attached eTicket and display it in your windscreen before reaching the car park. You may need this to gain entry.
Follow the link below for useful information on our Car Parks:https://secure.ricoharenaparking.co.uk/car-parks
[h=3]Here to help[/h]Our teams will be available to help you on the day, but should you have any questions prior to the event concerning your booking please get in touch with us as soon as possible.
See you at the event!
[h=3]Register with us[/h]With an account you can change your order details or car registration plate for the event. You will also be able to view and reprint your eTicket and see all your orders in one place.
Register an account with us.
The Ricoh Arena Parking Team
[email protected]

Last edited:

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Not quite sure why they just didn't carry on with the old system ticket a game give it to the fella on the way in sorted this takes longer whilst the lad tries to get the number plate on his ANPR camera and giving the driver the nod to go on.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Not quite sure why they just didn't carry on with the old system ticket a game give it to the fella on the way in sorted this takes longer whilst the lad tries to get the number plate on his ANPR camera and giving the driver the nod to go on.

Not even sure if its actually doing anything, that camera. Looks just like a normal digital camera (A Samsung one to be exact; although it does have wifi if its the one I seen when looking for a camera myself a while back :D ). Doesn't strike me as being connected to any ANPR system

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Not even sure if its actually doing anything, that camera. Looks just like a normal digital camera (A Samsung one to be exact; although it does have wifi if its the one I seen when looking for a camera myself a while back :D ). Doesn't strike me as being connected to any ANPR system

Makes even less sense then all very odd ridiculous amount of car park staff in that car park majority doing nothing just stood around like 6 foot traffic cones.

Users who are viewing this thread