Cardiff Match Thread (2 Viewers)

ccfc92

Had to turn it off. Making me angry watch the shambles that our club has become. The self important tossers who went into the ground tonight should be ashamed of themselves, and I couldn't give a fuck what they think of that comment.

Now, now. They are just "supporting the lads" or "just watching a game of football".

;)

blueflint

apart from burge we are dire why do we keep bypassing fleck he's the only one who can pass

RegiswasGod

Pressley must be the only person in Warwickshire and Northamptonshire who thinks 5-3-2 can work. He's just clueless. Praying he goes to Huddersfield.

turlykerd

I was so looking forward to seeing city next month .

Now this game is making my England 0:0Honduras game I went to seem like a World Cup final

Come on city !!

Chez78

Pressley must be the only person in Warwickshire and Northamptonshire who thinks 5-3-2 can work. He's just clueless. Praying he goes to Huddersfield.

Look he's trying something different I'm on your side it's truly shite but let's not bay for his blood just yet.

mcm sky blue

Any other manager would change the formation. Players don't look interested in the siltiest. Can see the wilson money has gone back into the team can't you.

Brighton Sky Blue

Burge is the only bright spot here. That aside this second half performance is even worse than the first.

Users who are viewing this thread