Carlisle Match, Would like to meet all my twitter friends (1 Viewer)

skybluealan

Got my ticket for next week, I am in stand 3 but will be in the Rugby Club before the match, would like to meet up with our true Cov. supporters. I could tell you about the great days of the late 50's early 60's. But the best of all to meet true Coventry supporters. SISU OUT

ccfc92

Got my ticket for next week, I am in stand 3 but will be in the Rugby Club before the match, would like to meet up with our true Cov. supporters. I could tell you about the great days of the late 50's early 60's. But the best of all to meet true Coventry supporters. SISU OUT

ive had 3 saturdays off work, so cant get this one off. does that mean I'm not a true supporter :slap:

skybluealan

ive had 3 saturdays off work, so cant get this one off. does that mean I'm not a true supporter :slap:
Off course not, You are a Cov supporter, all I am saying I would love to meet other Coventry supporters going next week.

Steve.B50

Will be at game, hope weather and result better than last season. No idea where we are drinking yet.

skybluealan

Steve, the best I have found is the Rugby Club a few minuites walk from the ground and all away supporters welcolm

Users who are viewing this thread