Carolyn Radford (1 Viewer)

skybluebeduff

This women was liking statutes on Facebook about sacking Flitcroft, shes a goof.

fernandopartridge

You are obviously not aware of his reputation within footballing circles like I am.
There were no other offers at the time
How/why he was offered the Peterborough job,god only knows.

They probably see him as the new Barry Fry, very similar in many respects, not least the why have one fried slice when you can have eight mentality.

Sky Blue Harry H

th
th
What attracted you to the millionaire John Radford, Carolyn ?

bawtryneal

Sorry I disagree on your theory.

Mansfield appointed Evans in November with the club 19th in the table 3 points of the play offs and 3 off the drop zone.

Evans stock was at its highest after being in the Leeds job in the championship to which he’d also took Rotherham to.

To drop to L2 without any assurances of a healthy budget to strengthen in the January window and again in the summer is crazy to say it’s all Evans doing.

Why would he drop to that level when other jobs be more desirable in L1 if he’d hold out for the sackings to kick in.

I also assume your referring to the loan signing of Ricky Miller from Peterborough to Mansfield. A signing a few other L2 clubs were after also and a few wanted here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder what the Peterborough owners are thinking now regarding their appointment of Mr Evans and his entourage.

steve82

I wonder what the Peterborough owners are thinking now regarding their appointment of Mr Evans and his entourage.

Being as they are long time admirers and they approached him I’m sure they are looking to the future together.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread