Catching teams up (1 Viewer)

dongonzalos

I assume everyone is now happy that we are catching teams up.
We are averaging above the 2 points per game mark and only 3 of the teams above us are on better form
One of those teams we are on joint points with.

In addition we are 10 places above tranmere in the form table

Mucca Mad Boys

Tranmere, mak my words, won't come inthe top 4, maybe just playoffs, I do not rate them, this league is ours for the taking.

Mucca Mad Boys

Brentford and sheff utd will be the teams to catch I think. But no-one scares me anymore.

Brentford, in form, but will come top 6 - 5th or 6th, I don't feel they are good enough for a sustained run.

I hope we finish higher than them, got a 5a with my Brentford sympathising friend (his grandpa is a ST, he supports Chelski) and another 5a we come playoffs, 10a if we get promoted.

I think Sheff U and us are the best teams in L1, we edge it because we have a good striker :)

Top 6 I think:

1. CCFC (if we win next 5 and keep McG)
2. Sheff U
3. MKD or Donny
4. MKD or Donny
5. Notts County
6. Brentford

I fear no team.

Mucca Mad Boys

I think you are getting a bit carried away Taylor

I know, I genuinely believe these next 5 games will determine where will finish.

We have McGOALdrick, the sky is the limit, top goal scorer and isn't slowing down as with others (Cassidy, Clarke...) we have a strong squad. To beat 2nd like that away sends a message to the league.

If we keep McG, we will win the league.

redsox

Facebook User
I love the optimism, really I do. I hope you're right, but we still have a way to go. I'd settle for a good play off spot!!:D

Astute

It would be good to win thos division but I would be happy with 2nd place

stupot07

The January transfer window will determine where we finish, if we don't sign or adequately replace DMc, Bailey and Adams we won't finish top 6.

Sky Blue Pete

We do need to deal with reality. It is highly unlikely that mcg will sign but there is no reason to think that Adams and bailey won't sign till the end of the season. More and more I think the play offs are a possibility although still just that. However it doesn't depend on mcg but who robins replaces him with, with a loan deal.

Grendel

The January transfer window will determine where we finish, if we don't sign or adequately replace DMc, Bailey and Adams we won't finish top 6.

Dead right.

We lose those and replace with the calibre of Hussey, McDonald, Ball, Barton etc. and we really are back to square one.

Mucca Mad Boys

Dead right.

We lose those and replace with the calibre of Hussey, McDonald, Ball, Barton etc. and we really are back to square one.

We'll replace Adams, Bailey will re sign by the looks of it, just McG who needs replacing.

Barton is a good player.

The good thing is we are winning games without McGoldricks Goals. If we had someone up front who can control the ball, the rest of the squad can chip in with goals. Yes we would not win so emphatically, but we would still be winning by scoring 2 or more per game.

Grendel

The good thing is we are winning games without McGoldricks Goals. If we had someone up front who can control the ball, the rest of the squad can chip in with goals. Yes we would not win so emphatically, but we would still be winning by scoring 2 or more per game.

We have no-one who can control the ball upfront and they don't come along that easily.

Warwickhunt

I hope I don't turn blue holding my Breath on January the 1st:slap:

covcity4life

keep it coming stupot,yopu have beenw rong about everything else this year,lets keep the run going because it benefits ccfc!

dont get me wrong,you are right and i agree but you have been going on for ages about playoff not being possible and those who beleive in it are deluded,now that its edging closer i find it funny that you still choose to look at the negatives,but thats just you isnt it?

CTID

Im looking at things on a game-by-game basis. So this weekend the challenge is to gain points on the teams above, so 3 points for us, but how do we want the notts Counts v Orient and Crewe v Bournemouth to go? im not being negative at all, i just like to look at the fixtures around us and see how high we can climb this week after another 3 points :) Is it good or bad that teams above us are playing each other? I cant decide. Predictions??:

Notts County v Orient
Crewe v Bournemouth
Crawley v Shef Utd
Swindon v Tranmere
Brentford v Stevenage
Doncaster v MK Dons

covcity4life

if games go how i predict we will be 9pts off top spot and 6pts off playoffs come saturday evening

FINGERS CROSSED

come on you sky blues!

stupot07

keep it coming stupot,yopu have beenw rong about everything else this year,lets keep the run going because it benefits ccfc!

dont get me wrong,you are right and i agree
but you have been going on for ages about playoff not being possible and those who beleive in it are deluded,now that its edging closer i find it funny that you still choose to look at the negatives,but thats just you isnt it?

That's all I needed hear! Nice of you to admit it. ;)

Last edited:

covcity4life

why would i not admit when i agree with someone?

if we ge tpromoted i am sure you will admit you were wrong?...............right?

WillieStanley

I'm hoping we win.... but not by much. All these goals in reality are starting to take the enjoyment out of FIFA13

stupot07

why would i not admit when i agree with someone?

if we ge tpromoted i am sure you will admit you were wrong?...............right?

Of course I will in fact I will be dancing in the street like a looney,, I want us to get promoted, we're hitting brilliant form at the moment...

Users who are viewing this thread