Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

Catherine

Marty

Highfield Road Hero
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
10,140
Reaction score
6,553
Has anyone played it? I haven't played a lot of it yet but i think it's great so far, it's frustrating as a game can get but I just can't put it down. Excellent game well worth a rent.

[video=youtube;HELNxOzcVpw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HELNxOzcVpw[/video]
 
Isnt it supposed to be super hard?

I miught get it when it goes down in price, looks good.
 
Isnt it supposed to be super hard?

I miught get it when it goes down in price, looks good.


It is crazy how hard it is, i'm stuck on the ice levels at the minute, you have to plan 5 moves in advance all the time and effectively against a clock. It is the most annoying, frustrating game I've ever played but I can't put it down, it's just so addictive.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom