CBS issues (6 Viewers)

Legia Sky Blue

that is so bizarre.

why the fuck are they not giving them complimentary tickets as well?? seems the obvious thing to do??

Agreed, it's basic customer service. If something goes wrong just repaying them pro rata doesn't cut it. Keep those people on side by sucking it up and provide them with complementary tickets in the stands. You really don't want to be pissing off those supporters who dig deeper in their pockets to support the team.

pusbccfc

pusbccfc

Agreed, it's basic customer service. If something goes wrong just repaying them pro rata doesn't cut it. Keep those people on side by sucking it up and provide them with complementary tickets in the stands. You really don't want to be pissing off those supporters who dig deeper in their pockets to support the team.

Dig deeper?

wingy

Well long established event but only picked up in June//July,how so?
And somehow previously achieved a solution.
Some unwillingness maybe

KenilworthSkyBlue

Is it? The issue is wrong but just sit with the normal people?

So my company spends thousands on a box per year and when we come to use it we can't because there is a pre-existing booking that was conveniently kept from box holders until the 11th hour.

Would you think it's acceptable if you paid for a venue then a few days prior they emailed saying: sorry double booked you can sit outside though if you wish?

pusbccfc

So my company spends thousands on a box per year and when we come to use it we can't because there is a pre-existing booking that was conveniently kept from box holders until the 11th hour.

Would you think it's acceptable if you paid for a venue then a few days prior they emailed saying: sorry double booked you can sit outside though if you wish?

Wouldn't know mate because I, like most supporters of this club, wouldn't sit in corporate seats.

Your company is getting refunded for these matches. It's their choice to use that refund to cover a cost of a far cheaper ticket in the North Stand.

Liquid Gold

I say they take a spare block in the north stand, fence it off, block off the concourse from everybody else and do bottomless pies and pints.

Brighton Sky Blue

giphy.gif

Grendel

Wouldn't know mate because I, like most supporters of this club, wouldn't sit in corporate seats.

Your company is getting refunded for these matches. It's their choice to use that refund to cover a cost of a far cheaper ticket in the North Stand.

sorry that’s nonsense as compensation.

KenilworthSkyBlue

Christ you have a hefty sized chip on your shoulder don't you.

Not that I need to justify myself to the likes of you but my company isn't accepting a refund actually. The club clearly needs the money far more than I do currently. Would you do the same as you're apparently CCFC's No.1. fan?

pusbccfc

Christ you have a hefty sized chip on your shoulder don't you.

Not that I need to justify myself to the likes of you but my company isn't accepting a refund actually. The club clearly needs the money far more than I do currently. Would you do the same as you're apparently CCFC's No.1. fan?

I do mate because some of the things I'm reading on twitter and Facebook are laughable in the current climate.

Grendel

I wouldn't know because I've never had a box but the way people are going on is like they haven't been refunded.

The club needs to attract business and corporate clients. It’s hugely important to revenue and is used by companies to host clients and invites will have been sent

Cancelling is literally meaning these clients will be going to other clubs in the future

pusbccfc

Joe Bloggs from Willenhall can't afford to pay his gas bill but that makes it OK for the club to treat paying supporters with utter contempt?

Your logic is flawless.

The clubs response isn't the best, but they are refunding fans. The issue seems to be that the people in boxes aren't happy because they haven't got a free ticket and have to sit out in the open. Is it really that deep?

pusbccfc

The club needs to attract business and corporate clients. It’s hugely important to revenue and is used by companies to host clients and invites will have been sent

Cancelling is literally meaning these clients will be going to other clubs in the future

Granted, the game on Wednesday is last minute but if the Blackburn game has the same issues, is that the clubs fault?

Agreed they need to attract these companies, but those are the ones moaning on twitter that they have to go out of their way to buy a ticket.

Grendel

Granted, the game on Wednesday is last minute but if the Blackburn game has the same issues, is that the clubs fault?

Agreed they need to attract these companies, but those are the ones moaning on twitter that they have to go out of their way to buy a ticket.

corporate guests won’t be sitting in open seats - it’s pitiful

Grendel

The ones on Facebook and Twitter moaning are Coventry fans, not corporate guests.

still don’t see how treating premium customers like dog shit can Be defended

As this also clear it was known why are we letting them know now

Users who are viewing this thread