CBS issues (3 Viewers)

wingy

From the MR telegraph today it sees him saying it needs to be a New pitch and that we will be playing in house game's where fixtures are delayed.

Tommo1993

From the MR telegraph today it sees him saying it needs to be a New pitch and that we will be playing in house game's where fixtures are delayed.

Get the feeling he might need to back down on a new pitch for now. Best we’re getting is ‘Used - Satisfactory’

rexo87

That bellend Simon Jordan just said the club is for sale and it's something he is looking at

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

rexo87

That bellend Simon Jordan just said the club is for sale and it's something he is looking at

He said this while sounding very unknowledgable about the current situation around the pitch/ground

Ash

Might be because they have 12m pencilled in for their hotel for the City of Culture!??

How would that work though? Surely every penny of that should go towards the supposed hotel and not to keep their finances afloat to allow a hole in their rent income from us? Then again it’s Wasps and CCC we’re talking about!

Senior Vick from Alicante

He said this while sounding very unknowledgable about the current situation around the pitch/ground

Why is he a Bell end if he can put a consortium together to buy both the Arena and the club? You might not like what he says but he tells the fans as it is, there is no bullshit.

Why is he a bellend? You might not like what he says but at least its fucking accurate. I would welcome him if he could buy the club and the ground together, it cant be worse than where we are now.

rexo87

Why is he a Bell end if he can put a consortium together to buy both the Arena and the club? You might not like what he says but he tells the fans as it is, there is no bullshit.

Why is he a bellend? You might not like what he says but at least its fucking accurate. I would welcome him if he could buy the club and the ground together, it cant be worse than where we are now.
He's said this all before that he was involved with Gary Hoffman to try and buy the club a while ago. I don't think he really is interested at all. He says these things to big his part up. If he does get a consortium together and they have enough money to buy and fund the club/stadium then great. Just can't see it

Badger

Are they planning to go and dig someone else's pitch up in the middle of the night?

If you can steal a beach then a pitch should be easy

In the middle of the night on July 20, 2008, thieves stole the entire Coral Spring Beach in Trelawny Jamaica,

theferret

If today's announcement is that they are about to start working on the pitch, but Saturday's game is off, that cannot possibly be spun as 'positive news', that's a fucking joke. In my head they've been working on it for nearly two weeks. They are only starting now? Wtf.

AFCCOVENTRY

If today's announcement is that they are about to start working on the pitch, but Saturday's game is off, that cannot possibly be spun as 'positive news', that's a fucking joke. In my head they've been working on it for nearly two weeks. They are only starting now? Wtf.

It must be something that is a cost solution or expert service they’re bringing in to remedy the situation. This is out of the groundsman control.

usskyblue

[QUOTE
Gilbert reporting there’s been some development on a new pitch being placed down

360_F_352529467_SZk1Hs8l9eimIf8pxeypwjhCECChXMAq.jpg

1660656187903.jpeg

ccfc922

Exactly this, why does there seem to be zero things happening other than the obvious watering and lights on the pitch?

If it needs digging up, relaying or whatever then surely that's two weeks wasted now?

Users who are viewing this thread