CBS Stadium Tours (1 Viewer)

Brighton Sky Blue

A few weeks ago went on a tour of Windsor Park in Belfast, very well done behind the scenes stuff as well as some interactive things like taking penalties against a virtual Pat Jennings. Is it worth the club running any and putting in a few similar things for fans to see and do that they wouldn't normally?

Greggs

A few weeks ago went on a tour of Windsor Park in Belfast, very well done behind the scenes stuff as well as some interactive things like taking penalties against a virtual Pat Jennings. Is it worth the club running any and putting in a few similar things for fans to see and do that they wouldn't normally?

They'll need to sort the smell of shit outside the exhibition centre first. Not sure how they'd incorporate that into a tour.

jimmyhillsfanclub

They'll need to sort the smell of shit outside the exhibition centre first. Not sure how they'd incorporate that into a tour.

It could be part of the immersive experience.......

"back in the dark days when city were shit & this dump was owned by the waspy cunts, someone once too a dump behind the scoreboard to express their general displeasure at the depressive malaise surrounding the football club.......it was the fashion of the times"

WestEndAgro

Seems like a No Brainer, with all the Japanese students now flooding to the Arena.
They love a day trip.

MTK

I’d be tempted to do this. We’ve not got as much to see and experience as say the Anfield Stadium tour where you see their fantastic corporate lounges and experience sitting on the KOP. But if there was an occasional opportunity for a tour including a meet the player opportunity and lunch or afternoon tea, I’d probably do it!

Brighton Sky Blue

I’d be tempted to do this. We’ve not got as much to see and experience as say the Anfield Stadium tour where you see their fantastic corporate lounges and experience sitting on the KOP. But if there was an occasional opportunity for a tour including a meet the player opportunity and lunch or afternoon tea, I’d probably do it!
Dare I say you could even make a small museum to go along with it, must be loads of memorabilia from over the club’s history that is otherwise gathering dust.

usskyblue

It’ll need a Kieth O'Neill Medical Unit and a
Big Ron’s Virtual dodge the headset game..

vvrpuz.gif

Users who are viewing this thread