CCFC Animals (1 Viewer)

Monkeyface

Can't believe the horror stories I've been reading on here tonight. We should all hang our heads in collective shame and beg for forgiveness from footballs highest authorities. How can a group of fans as lucky and well treated as ours behave in such a disgusting way is beyond me. After all there's not a club in the world who's fans would behave like this, even if they had been shat on from ever angle possible.

In case you're confused I'm taking the piss, but the bullshit (waiting for out pouring of disbelieve and grief at somebody using a naughty word) I have seen on here tonight is embarrassing. Our fans are NOT animals, we are NOT thugs and we are certainly NOT a reflection of a society we created. With the kind of lame arse crap on view tonight, is it any wonder that the CCC, SISU and ACL can conspire to screw our club over in the way they have.

SkyblueBazza

Can't believe the horror stories I've been reading on here tonight. We should all hang our heads in collective shame and beg for forgiveness from footballs highest authorities. How can a group of fans as lucky and well treated as ours behave in such a disgusting way is beyond me. After all there's not a club in the world who's fans would behave like this, even if they had been shat on from ever angle possible.

In case you're confused I'm taking the piss, but the bullshit (waiting for out pouring of disbelieve and grief at somebody using a naughty word) I have seen on here tonight is embarrassing. Our fans are NOT animals, we are NOT thugs and we are certainly NOT a reflection of a society we created. With the kind of lame arse crap on view tonight, is it any wonder that the CCC, SISU and ACL can conspire to screw our club over in the way they have.

So you condone all these "horror stories" then?
Not even MK Dons fans are saying "all" Cov fans are guilty of this behaviour. It's a very small minority - but I would hazard a guess that it's still dreadful to the majority of people

ccfcway

less than 1% of our "fans" have got us our reputation today.

99% of them were impecable, as many have said...

Monkeyface

So you condone all these "horror stories" then?
Not even MK Dons fans are saying "all" Cov fans are guilty of this behaviour. It's a very small minority - but I would hazard a guess that it's still dreadful to the majority of people

No I don't condone these horror stories, because they are hardly that are they? If people find things like this "dreadful" then I suggest they stop going to football matches, in fact it would best if didn't leave their houses at all.

bigfatronssba

less than 1% of our "fans" have got us our reputation today.

99% of them were impecable, as many have said...

I think you might want to reword that, we have no reputation!

I was immensely proud to be a sky blue today. Yes a few arseholes, but no more than what, 50 people in a near 7k crowd?

Even 90% of those trying to get on the pitch were doing so in a peaceful way. It was a very small amount that got confrontational.

All I saw today was a real family club trying to pass the baton on to the next generation

ccfcway

I think you might want to reword that, we have no reputation!

I was immensely proud to be a sky blue today. Yes a few arseholes, but no more than what, 50 people in a near 7k crowd?

Even 90% of those trying to get on the pitch were doing so in a peaceful way. It was a very small amount that got confrontational.

All I saw today was a real family club trying to pass the baton on to the next generation

feel free to read the MK Dons forum. We now have a repuation

Nick

Administrator
Some are absolute bellend s, probably got in the bandwagon and haven't been since crewe and had one too many wkds

bigfatronssba

feel free to read the MK Dons forum. We now have a repuation

Actually I don't care if we do. No one gives a shit about what has been allowed to go on at our club.

Perhaps if we cause a bit of mischief more will take notice?

Nick

Administrator
Actually I don't care if we do. No one gives a shit about what has been allowed to go on at our club.

Or it just makes our fans look like dick heads so nobody would be bothered about what is happening to us?

bigfatronssba

Or it just makes our fans look like dick heads so nobody would be bothered about what is happening to us?

So what of the majority horrified you today?

And no one gives a shit anyway. We're in this alone.

valiant15

No worse than you'd see in any city centre pub on a Saturday night.

You'll always get a few drama Queens that overreact.

Sky Blue Sheepy

I don't condone the disgusting behaviour of some of our fans yesterday, and my apologies go to anyone in MK who suffered as a result, but I do agree with the point the OP is making. 7300? fans there yesterday I'm going to guess that 7200 of them behaved impeccably. All clubs have these fans within their ranks and, quite frankly, it appears pale in comparison to some of the stories I've heard from back in the 80's. To those that caused the trouble yesterday, we're ashamed of you; to the vast majority, I couldn't be prouder.

Macca

I can understand the views of people justifying these things. What is unacceptable and what is a bit of a crack has moved over the years and for many petty theft and vandalism is the latter. Also yesterday you have the bully boy mentality. Big groups of blokes in a huge following at a soft ground. Let's just hope next time we re getting kicked all over a town like Swindon these blokes are just as enthusiastic and not standing with a turd in their sock

blueflint

i can't understand how any sane person can condone moronic behaviour great the majority may be we are all let down by the few

theferret

I can understand the views of people justifying these things. What is unacceptable and what is a bit of a crack has moved over the years and for many petty theft and vandalism is the latter. Also yesterday you have the bully boy mentality. Big groups of blokes in a huge following at a soft ground. Let's just hope next time we re getting kicked all over a town like Swindon these blokes are just as enthusiastic and not standing with a turd in their sock

Yet another drama queen. Bully boy mentality? I've not heard of a single issue involving an mk dons supporter, not one.

"Getting kicked all over Swindon"? You're getting hysterical. It was one flash point, and that much more resembled bullying given the group of our fans they chose to have a pop at.

There was absolutely no difference in how our fans conducted themselves yesterday than they did at wolves, hardly a soft ground, so spare us the lame bullying references.

Last edited:

Macca

Yet another drama queen. Bully boy mentality? I've not heard of a single issue involving an mk dons supporter, not one.

"Getting kicked all over Swindon"? You're getting hysterical. It was one flash point, and that much more resembled bullying given the group of our fans they chose to have a pop at.

Drama queen? Because I have a point. In case I need to explain further. The sort of people who are keen to make themselves feel like big shots while in vast numbers indulging in boorish behaviour are usually the same who are halfway up the road when the going gets tough. Sorry chap I m old school, real lads I have time for, pikey yobs not so.

bigfatronssba

I can understand being angry at those who damaged parts of the stadium and those who threw punches at stewards. That sort of behaviour is disgusting.

However to compare that to people who try and get on the pitch is wrong. Running on the pitch doesn't damage anyone or anything. Not saying its right, just that its not exactly horrific behaviour.

Macca

And a drama queen would suggest I was mortally offended. I m not I just think they are pricks. But each to their own, literally

theferret

Drama queen? Because I have a point. In case I need to explain further. The sort of people who are keen to make themselves feel like big shots while in vast numbers indulging in boorish behaviour are usually the same who are halfway up the road when the going gets tough. Sorry chap I m old school, real lads I have time for, pikey yobs not so.

I repeat, not ONE incident directly involving an mk dons supporter, so yes you are being a drama queen. Boorish behaviour is a million miles from bullying, and our fans were no more boorish inside or outside the ground than they were at wolves.

coop

I was in the bar that got smashed up, it was caused by about 10 to 15 lads aged between 17 to 22 being encouraged by older blokes.They were all pissed up and the woman serving decided to close the bar as they started being abusive and throwing things over the bar.The shutter was coming down and one of them decided to jump over the bar and throw bottles of stella back to so called mates.They stopped the shutter coming down and broke it.It was all over then the coppers decided to turn up when it was all finished.Shocking behaviour and no need for it what people do to show off to the pack.

Macca

This is hard work. I ll try one last time. Aggressive behaviour in numbers, turning to shitting it when not in my opinion reflects a bully mentality. Look you don't have a problem with pointless vandalism, I do. End of

Macca

I was in the bar that got smashed up, it was caused by about 10 to 15 lads aged between 17 to 22 being encouraged by older blokes.They were all pissed up and the woman serving decided to close the bar as they started being abusive and throwing things over the bar.The shutter was coming down and one of them decided to jump over the bar and throw bottles of stella back to so called mates.They stopped the shutter coming down and broke it.It was all over then the coppers decided to turn up when it was all finished.Shocking behaviour and no need for it what people do to show off to the pack.

You'll probably find you are a drama queen, not a real Danny Dire type

jesus-wept

It happens, always will. Yobbery hasn't gone away but has changed from the mass trouble caused at football in the 70s and 80s to these isolated incidents we seem to get nowadays. It is a pack mentality thing rather than the organised trouble we had in those dark times now gone.

Skybluefaz

I got hit on the head by a seat. Whilst a short trip to hospital got it sorted out it could have been a different story if it hit a child or a pensioner. The problem is that while it is a minority, these pricks give us all a bad name.

We'd like to see terracing etc return to football. It's not going to happen whilst this sort of stuff goes on.

skybluetony176

i'm not going to justify anything, as any bad behaviour is bang out of order.

but i recon half a season of frustration probably bubbled to the surface for some yesterday, most people went to party and you are always going to get a few from 7000 fans that cant handle their beer.

on a plus note, me and my mates caught the 18.50 train back from Bletchley and the group off fans at the station were top notch, very loud but good fun. especially the cheering of other users of the train network as they came as they came down the steps of the opposite platform. great day.

i got off at rugby, there was no trouble on the train that i saw.

Last edited:

Macca

i'm not going to justify anything, as any bad behaviour is bang out of order.

but i recon half a season of frustration probably bubbled to the surface for some yesterday, most people went to party and you are always going to get a few from 7000 fans that cant handle their beer.

on a plus note, me and my mates caught the 18.50 train back from Bletchley and the group off fans at the station were top notch, very loud but good fun. especially the cheering of other users of the train network as they came as they came down the steps of the opposite station. great day.

i got off at rugby, there was no trouble on the train that i saw.

Exactly, shows it's possible

Astute

I repeat, not ONE incident directly involving an mk dons supporter, so yes you are being a drama queen. Boorish behaviour is a million miles from bullying, and our fans were no more boorish inside or outside the ground than they were at wolves.

It has been said that some stewards were attacked by some of our so called fans. If true this is totally out of order. Nobody deserves to be attacked whilst at work. Nobody who isn't interested in trouble shouldn't be involved. Things have moved on from what they used to be. I remember it all well and don't want it to return. I want to be able to take my younger kids to games without having to worry if they will be safe. Families should be able to know they will be safe. Why should violence/trouble be acceptable just because there is a football game going on?

Grendel

Cause mischief? Bit of a reputation? For what, taking on a few bar staff and intimidating one of the most passive clubs there is.

No doubt if the ICF or good old Service Crew were in the bar all our warriors would have formed a queue and said "after you lads first rounds on me"

Have a word with yourself.

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
Cause mischief? Bit of a reputation? For what, taking on a few bar staff and intimidating one of the most passive clubs there is.

No doubt if the ICF or good old Inter City Firm were in the bar all our warriors would have formed a queue and said "after you lads first rounds on me"

It would be like millwall when city fans shouted abuse then legged it. Scrawny little chavs.

bigfatronssba

No doubt if the ICF or good old Service Crew were in the bar all our warriors would have formed a queue and said "after you lads first rounds on me"

Don't be a moron all your life. I was only talking about the fans on the pitch.

Unlike you I don't believe in physical violence to solve problems.

Users who are viewing this thread